jeremy clarkson talk about savvy

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
dunno what to say le. haih. poor proton. i think after 20 years in the industry, proton can make a better car. so sad le hearing people from other country says like that. btw, savvy weighs around 1200 kilos. do correct me if i`m wrong.

hypermount

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
MELAKA
OLd friggin stuff.

Watch his shows first before making any judgement he's very brand concious and very bias against Korean and malaysian makes. In that video he was just commenting on a press release by proton, didn't even touch a SAvvy yet!!!!

In one episode when he praised Hyundai Getz supposedly he said the best pacific rims car and got standard quality la, after he found out the price is similar to other european models, he quickly discourage people to buy. what kind OF altitude is TAHT?!!

His show is purely for entertaiment! me onlywanna see expesnive cars on his how..but for fact finding? no way man.
DUN EVER LISTEN to PEOPLE words especially JC who is a plain bias. MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT. test drive it and see.

Savvy's a great car..better than any more expensive foreign model I've driven and I won't name them here. Just got one in the past week, no regret at all.

hypermount

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
MELAKA
dorifto_deMoN said:
dunno what to say le. haih. poor proton. i think after 20 years in the industry, proton can make a better car. so sad le hearing people from other country says like that. btw, savvy weighs around 1200 kilos. do correct me if i`m wrong.
errm Savvy's kerb weight around 900++kg only ler.

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
huh... dis guys always condemn proton's cars and korean's cars...:frown:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
sorry for the repost......for those belum watch then watch loh

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
savvy has a very tough chassis
and when it was driven by my fren on ulu yam road,and up to genting,it was reportedly going on 3wheels...
and the car...is like god arm's s2000,neither drift nor grip at times
the car will over,then gain grip,and over,and gain grip
well,thats wat i felt la
dunno about the driver's opinion
btw,the savvy's mine :biggrin:

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
annoying

This Jeremy aaa......aiya..dont wanna say anything lah....sakit hati saja...
What really annoying me the guy mention about malaysia make car in jungle...
They with that mindset.....sad lah....

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If you take the british and their jokes seriously, you've got it all wrong... geez.
JC especially, he exaggerates a lot. Who the hell would really believe that we make cars in the jungle.

Oh and hypermount, I dont see where's the problem in telling people to choose Volkswagen over Hyundai if they're priced the same and are from the same category and class. Its the Germans vs. the Koreans for goodness sake.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are 3 types of LSD....

- 1 way
- 1.5 way
- 2 way

Currently Im using 1 way LSD only, launching the car from stand still is perfect. No more wheel spin no matter how much I floor the pedal. But 2nd gears tends to wheel spin a little (too much tork on a 2.2 engine). Overall cornering is superb can feel the grip of the tyres very well. While sliding the car, counter steering seems more responsive and easier to correct the slide.

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience