Jenny White,Vampire Hunter Lenglui Medic

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

[STORY SETTING]

The Vampiric Plague
The vampire plague struck, caught humanity by surprise, we have no chance
No one knew much about the plague and how it started, except that it came in the night, sweeping from city to city
Persistent, enduring and indiscriminate. Such is the nature of a plague driven by hunger ... For blood

The Vampires
Sleep in the day, come out at night to hunt
Only 1 in 10 people bitten by a vampire turns into one, the rest become mindless zombies which protects the vampire’s tomb in the day
Zombies have trouble seeing bright colors so wearing bright colors will give you a better chance to dodge their attacks, this has no effect on vampires however

City 59
City 59 is a desert city founded during the recent economic boom as a frontier and testing ground for terra-forming technology
When news of the plague reach the media, widespread panic began
People began selling everything they have a moving to places they hope are unaffected ... For now
Others began buying commodities such as gold and silver to preserve what little fortune they have left
Others began stockpiling food and weapons, barricading themselves in their homes

But everyone knows, no matter who you are or where you hide, they will get you, in the dark of night

[CHARACTER]

Jenny White, Age 19, College Student

Jenny White arrived on the last plane to City 59 shortly before the panic which swept the nation.
Banks, mobile service providers, supermarkets, with no one working left working there, life as we know it came to an end abruptly
In the wrong place and time, short on food and water, even if the vampires don't get her, thirst and hunger and even the heat will do short work of Jenny

Falling unconscious on the pavement, lucky for Jenny a group of vampire hunters found her and took her in
Ever since then, after intense training, Jenny became one of them, serving in the disinfection team
Her duty is to perform emergency healing for hunters who are wounded or bitten by vampires and zombies to prevent infection

Jenny is happy with the hunters, living and fighting for the survival of humanity.
As for her healing abilities, lets just say your scratches and bruises should be the least of your concerns, u'd best protect your heart ;-)

Author's Notes

The pictures above are to showcase the concept camouflage I have designed for this themed

The camo was thought out based on the story setting which dictates that Zombies cannot see bright colors. This is why the character Jenny is wearing a pink maid costume as well.

Well, frankly speaking I wont call the camo a striking success, it certainly has room for improvements but at least it will help Jenny dodge a zombie swipe or two =P

If you wish to see my full work on this theme, please feel free to visit the official publish

I would appreciate if you can write your thoughts on my work in this thread after you have seen my full work =)

Happier Times, Pre-Plague Timeline

War Era, Post-Plague Timeline

Last edited:

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the 2007 Super Taikyu Endurance Series reaches its halfway mark, the PETRONAS Syntium Team is prepared to embark on the season feature and highly anticipated Tokachi 24-Hours endurance race this weekend. Set at the Tokachi International Speedway on Japan’s northernmost island of Hokkaido, the circuit measures 5.091 kilometres in length and promises a race that will be filled with the thrill and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience