JDM Evo X MR - By 7tune.com

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Last time I post about USDM Evo X MR. Now let us crying on JDM Evo X MR hehehehehe:bawling::bawling::stupid::stupid::banghead::banghead::love::love::adore::adore:

Best Car Japan reveals some more details concerning the upcoming Lancer Evolution X MR.
Lancer Evolution X MR

Since the Evolution X has been on the market for 6 months already, details are starting to arise concerning an MR version which will take its place above the GSR, offering more power and other enhancements to bring it more in line with the Subaru Impreza STi. Some of the subtle changes to the exterior include a revised front bumper, different alloy wheels and a two tier rear wing.
The engine and driveline will receive the most treatment though, with the 4B11 MIVEC engine and its twin scroll turbo being modified for increased airflow efficiency and a higher boost level to bring power to well over 300ps. This of course will put more stress on the Twin clutch SST gearbox which will be strengthened to cope with the extra torque. Best Car also mentions that the speed of gear changes will be increased while the ’shock’ of the shifts will be reduced; engineers anticipate the Twin clutch SST gearbox will have to be modified to cope with the added power and torque of the new MR version.
The concept S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control) system which featured active steering and roll control is being looked at for future models but won’t make an appearance on the Evolution X MR.

Text: Justin Karow

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car were stolen today inside the condo parking. Setapak Ria Condo, Genting Kelang Setapak.
Suspect got stolen in early morning. Please help me look around your area, if spotted pls call police asap.Black wira/converted turbo engine ,white rims. Car plate "BDY 1946".
hp num: 012-6293940 mike
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience