Aug 24, 2006
jb
tmr night cannot promise leh..
have meeting with my boss..
if finish early,will join u all..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
tml TT not sure whether can join o not le...
got other appointment edi.....

frank...
shouldnt b a prob to send u la....
let me check n see whether my dad's sei-fei-lo available o not.......
but i not very familiar wif the road to changi le....
although went a few times edi la....
heehee

keon.....
HPC really very tempting...
somemore now i swap back to my AD07 edi....
but then PG oso got track day on the 4th ler.....

guys...
how does this look???
give some comments pls....
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/eagle-eyes/305288-wira-tailamp.html#post3887872

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Cal, the light not nice leh... not suit your car at all... when you wanna convert to lancer rear??? i saw some malay kaki did, is it expensive?? anyway, i wont put this in my oem wira...

To changi airport not very complicated, just follow pie-changi all the way when you go in and follow pie-jurong all the way till you see bke on your left... i used to lost my way but dun worry, as long as full tank oil, plenty cash in wallet and fully charged h/p then you can just relax and drive... don't forget to bring your touchngo, kastam dun take cash anymore...

Oh yeah, one very very important point, there is a stupid traffic light before msia kastam, only like 50m away from queue, do not run the red light, traffic police ambushed there and lots of people kena...

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

My car a bit sluggish now leh, fuel consumption also increase a bit leh, i suspected spark plug faulty but havent check it yet... is it possible??

Last edited:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
convert to lancer rear???
lancer rear is shorter than wira rear....
so if wanna convert, its a major job....
i did saw one guy just fit in the lancer rear lights...
cannot make it man....the rear part is soooo long n the sitting of the light is funny.....

as for going to singapore....
i'm familiar wif customs la.....
hav to go to my customer place in singapore once in a while.....
just dat i oni know how to go my customer place in Alexandra Rd n Tuas....
other than dat a bit blur.....lol

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
better use oem light lorrr....

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

cam murah ka kat jepun....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i saw some malay owner lancer evo, really converted flawlessly... perhaps they really dump in lots of cash for that... anyway, i agree on casper note, prefer oem light..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
er.. Zac, i think if your comment put "some owner" will do la. dun put specific religious. Very sensitive thing. No pun intend

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
KL's kopi tiam Hooters': An idea for S'pore coffee shops?

You can say that this is a case of Kopi C served in a C Cup, literally. But it is not happening at a Hooters' outlet. Believe it or not, this is at a humble Kuala Lumpur kopi tiam.

Singapore kopi tiam owners, please take note, says Stomper DJAM, who received the story and photos via email. Instead of the grubby atmosphere and well-covered up and unattractive beer ladies at Singapore kopi tiams, they should employ these Malaysian girls.

Customers will be better served and the kopi tiams will be able to boost their business if they take a leaf from this Malaysian bright spark at a kopi tiam in Cawangan Bandar Perdana in the Malaysian capital.

A bevy of sexy, young and pretty women serve the beverages and food. They will also talk, play cards and watch the football channel with customers.

One catch though: The price of kopi, beer, teh, milo, nasi goreng, nasi lemak, nasi ulam, mee goreng, seafood tang hun, beef kway teow are all double what one usually pays at other kopi tiams.

Surprisingly, the kopi tiam is owned by a group of women, who employ good-looking and well-endowed girls.

The salary paid to these girls is comparable with what they would get working in an office.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
OMG... all quality chicks leh... i bet those uncle will have nose bleeding till death...
Bro Frank, what i meant is those malay, some of them are my friend really put in lot of effort to touch up their car which i can't, it's a compliment lah... : )

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
can i have the exact address?
to b honest, i seriously doubt this is at kl

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Bro Frank, what i meant is those malay, some of them are my friend really put in lot of effort to touch up their car which i can't, it's a compliment lah... : )
Boss, im cool... just i dont wan later any missunderstanding. As u know, words/text, diff plp interpret differently.

by the way, whn r u going to deploy the same method in ur taiwan cafe? Or u wanna import some "pin nag" mei mei?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience