Jasma Turbines

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
iam not an expert on garrett, but i know how a t3/t4 hybrid looks like, and dis turbine dat i obtained from joshua looks slightly bigger then a t3/t4 plus there is a marking there stated t4/t6, lol. but the thing in question is, is china made turbine up for the job? and my answer from experience is a yes, wit excepetion dat its done witin limits.

wit the current tune, full boost is achieved at around 4.5krpm, doesnt feel laggy langsung, for a turbine of dis size

joshua dint do it in one day, several tests on turbos and makes from china, n one hit the jackpot
its more of a t04s turbo ar70housing .63 turbine , chill no t6 , china simply put t6 hehehehe

thank you jinkl for the clarification, so its a t3/t4 ler eh? even nicer, dat explains the quick boost

nope...don't think so....
he didn't buy the downwards banana because his mech said wouldn't fit...
that's y he bought the upwards banana..
where do u live..?maybe can meet up and share info abit or jln2 mkn angin...hehe:biggrin::slug:

im from subang bro...maybe we can do a TT gathering hehe chit chat abit bro

wow.may i ask,does the turbo has its own actuator?or has to use wastegate?hurm hurm.i think it uses wastegate.since its kindda big.am i right?

if i'm not mistaken the t04e need external wastegate...
but for the t3/t4 has an actuator...
the jasma actuator ofcourse....

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

im from subang bro...maybe we can do a TT gathering hehe chit chat abit bro

maybe we can....:biggrin:

wow.may i ask,does the turbo has its own actuator?or has to use wastegate?hurm hurm.i think it uses wastegate.since its kindda big.am i right?

normally they do have build in actuator
but for big turbines normally external wastegate will do the job rather than a actuator bro

aha.i hope some one can give us more detail regarding the t3/t4 turbine.as its is fairly cheap for the power output.
if has a lot of money,for sure can put in gt28r or gt30.sucks that sr20 uses t2 type of flange.

more details? what do u need to know baii? i'll try to help out if its in my capacity

u using s13 engine iszit egb18c?

yupe.the old unreliable sr20det.hahaha

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

more details? what do u need to know baii? i'll try to help out if its in my capacity

owh how bout the powr output?the torque/power range of the turbine?i mean will it suffer lagness.
realible or not?urm what else.where to get one,which is the best of this china/taiwan made turbine.
price range i guess will be around rm1.5k right

my friend bought it around rm900+- for the t04e turbine..
using on a slightly modified 4g93t

Last edited:
yupe.the old unreliable sr20det.hahaha

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

owh how bout the powr output?the torque/power range of the turbine?i mean will it suffer lagness.
realible or not?urm what else.where to get one,which is the best of this china/taiwan made turbine.
price range i guess will be around rm1.5k right

the power dat weve obtained so far, tuning isnt agressive at all because the block is still bog std, 360hp on dyno dynamics machine. i dont remember about the torque, but 0~100 now is less then 5sec in a wira. i dont know about taiwan, but dis china made hybrid is holding on strong so far, boost is stable even in the higher region. so far, reliabilty isnt an issue.. pm for details

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

adeen, how are the performance and reliability of dat turbine? good? i cant help to think dat the t04e is smaller? is it?

from my friends point of view....it is worth his money...
now he is running 0.5 bar since his engine has just been rebuilt..and needs management.
the t04e is slightly bigger than the t28 frm s14 engine if not mistaken..

i couldnt find any jasma turbine t3/t4 with actuator,just td05 "hybrid".
let say.if i want to put on the t04e?would it be worth it since i have to put new downpipe and wastegate and custome the flange to t3 since there isnt any shop sellin t2 to t3 adaptor.

or should i just bolt on s15/s14 turbine?which the approx hp could achieve 300bhp.

adeen, thanx for the info :)

i dont think internal / external actuator is the issue here since we use them in different situations (or at least from my research ler..). the main point is, whether the boost can be controlled at a specific level.

egb18c, an s15 turbine wud be better off if what u r searching doesnt involve too high a horsepower. ive heard dat the s15 b/b turbine has a ceramic turbine wheel? den, its not advisable to overboost it to achieve high output. i'd aim for crisp response wit dis turbine, since its smaller in comparison wit the hybrid i mentioned

adeen, thanx for the info :)

i dont think internal / external actuator is the issue here since we use them in different situations (or at least from my research ler..). the main point is, whether the boost can be controlled at a specific level.

egb18c, an s15 turbine wud be better off if what u r searching doesnt involve too high a horsepower. ive heard dat the s15 b/b turbine has a ceramic turbine wheel? den, its not advisable to overboost it to achieve high output. i'd aim for crisp response wit dis turbine, since its smaller in comparison wit the hybrid i mentioned

owh the s15 turbine is made from metal or something which can withstand overboost.but havent studied it yet what its max boost of efficiency.but it can go bout 300bhp.the rb series turbo are made from ceramic.my friend says that it only can withstand 1.0 bar of boost.

but m studying this t3/t4 or t04e turbo as it cost a lot cheaper than s15 turbo.roughly around rm400 and its brand new.haha.

t3/t4 cost around 400? seriously?!!!:banghead::argh: its cheaper, but not dat cheap kot..

t3/t4 cost around 400? seriously?!!!:banghead::argh: its cheaper, but not dat cheap kot..

ehhhhhhhh,where got rm400.i mean rm400 cheaper than s15 turbo maaaa.hahah.if rm400,then everyone should just use jasma turbine.hahahahah

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom