205/50R16 - POTENZA RE001 Adrenalin

CIVIC 7828

Oct 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I'm comtemplating changing my civic SO4 rim and tyre to 16". I need to seek professional advice from all sifus on ZEROTOHUNDRED.

What type of rim i should go for? How much offset? Thinking to go for Taiwan's rim only :biggrin:. Someone please recommend brand, type and suggest the market price. Where to obtain?

For tyre, i'm thinking to go for POTENZA RE001 Adrenalin - 205/50R16. Is this tyre reliable, the size suitable for so4? Someone told me it would have rubbed with the mudguard if i use 50R instead of 45R. Who are using this tyre please comment and how much is the market cheapest price per piece i can get?

I'm appreciative for your valuable comments!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiling the limited edition Opel Corsa OPC Nürburgring edition. Stunning design, innovative technology, unmatched dynamism, pure emotion and passion. These are the qualities that the models of Opel OPC features. There is a planned production of 500 units. The Corsa OPC Nürburgring has a OPC 1.6 Turbo engine capable of 141 kW/192 hp. Visual highlights are two new exterior colors, redesigned 8x18-inch alloy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience