jackson Racing Supercharger

What will you do

• Buy a New supercharger from Jacksonracing for RM10,900.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do a Simple Transplant and finish everything for RM ?????

• Stay NA for RM ???

• Total voters

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
Only apply for model 00-04 Ford FOcus Zetec Not SVT ,Miata price will be diff and this is a normal unit ..

any question regarding the supercharger check with the homepage www.jacksonracing.com

any price list you can post here or pm me

thanks

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
i rather turbocharge it rather then supercharge it...
have u seen the Focus in hypertune or in this edition of Traffic...? do like that lerrr...

btw, any idea to buy JR parts besides online?

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
You can contact me as i now deal with JRSC and all acc parts .. i do not stcok parts here in malaysia only order when there is a demand for it prices will be the same as stated in their homepage and also you bear delivery charges i will be holding warranty and transsaction order only

thanks you

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
supercharge will be easier mod on the focus compare to turbocharged... what is the avaibility to get the RS spec version half cut...

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
you will never forgot the feel of the instant torque after u drive a supercharge engine. the torque something like u driving a V6 3000cc++ car with only 1.6 supercharge.
my mom drive my bro's 4ag supercharge and she not allowed him to sell it off kekeke.. imagine she already 50++age liaw ... hahahaa, but she dun dare to drive my FR turbo car la..

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by TE27levin@Sep 30 2004, 18:31
you will never forgot the feel of the instant torque after u drive a supercharge engine. the torque something like u driving a V6 3000cc++ car with only 1.6 supercharge.
my mom drive my bro's 4ag supercharge and she not allowed him to sell it off kekeke.. imagine she already 50++age liaw ... hahahaa, but she dun dare to drive my FR turbo car la..
very nice car.... i like this very much...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,
I need help from you guys using hard racing clutch on your Proton rides.
I'm using a Wira 1.6A body currently running on 880pounds Ralliart clutch and using GSR clutch pedal.
The problem is my firewall cracked due to the clutch is too hard.
Cracks started from the 2 diagonal holes to mount the pedal.
Previously added a thicker plate (about 1.5mm) on the firewall and some additional bars to secure the pedal. It feels much better after that but it didnt last.
Firewall crack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience