ITT: Powerful RB26, inside a DMCC S14, Porting and flow-bench heads

archaeic_bloke

Feb 21, 2011
Canada
www.skylife4ever.com
Yesterday I went to a local fabrication shop (AVFAB) to see what they've been working on for the upcoming season, and get a glimpse into some of the work they can do, like most of you I'm always looking out for who's gonna be able make stuff when we need it.

Anyways, I ended up doing a write up on it cause things got really interesting as we got into the story of how these guys are turning a simple S14 into a DMCC drift machine, oh btw... they're using a built up RB26... and converting it to a big single turbo!

I also got a chance to speak with an expert on porting and flow-benching heads (TK Raceheads), which was really interesting too!

you can check out the whole story here: The Skylife: A Tour of AVFAB, T. K. RaceHeads and an introduction to a new DMCC Contender

I also made short video intro: YouTube - AVFAB Tour with Pierre-Olivier S14 240SX DMCC Drift Car

and heres just a few cool pics from there also, Just thought some of you might be interested! more on the site of course...

For those wondering, "ITT" = In This Thread....

I really like the way these guys are taking on the challenge of getting into DMCC, it really gives a true sense of community and reminded me of the fun times at the track, and all the amazing energy that comes with it. Glad to see people coming together to help each other accomplish their dreams!

archaeic_bloke

Feb 21, 2011
Canada
www.skylife4ever.com
Some one on another forum told about those messed up pistons, apparently each one has a unique story.... A B16 miss-shifting his down shift --> ~12k rpm = that piston + valve.
VR6 tuned lean = this piston.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i hav a budget of about 5-6k for my nissan sunny i got for free =)...
but now i'm stuck cos i'm not sure where 2 start from and how do i manage everythin under this budget...

ok 1st the problems encountered is when i drove this car back from klang without any brakes...damn dangerous i know but i was goin damn slow...i think the brake system 'keput' already...either the master cylinder o the brake booster hav 2 b replaced...
2nd problem is water leaking...tat wan should b common...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience