Its Official!! Stage 2 RE Trackday June 10th ~ Full Day Event

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Howdy mateys!!

Its official, the organisers have confirmed Stage 2 trackday on the 10th of June. This time round will be a full day from 9am to 5pm. As ussual food and drinks are free. At the same time there will be classroom sessions for those wanting the skinny of sepang track and racing lines. I hope more people will join us this time round and enjoy the our wonderful machines!!

What: Stage 2 RE Sepang Trackday
When: 10th June 2006
Time: 9am - 5pm
Who: Organisers are HPC
Cost: RM300
What do i get for RM300 : 1 whole day on track. Free lunch, snacks and drinks
Where does the money go : Ronald McDonald Childrens Charity

At the same time i wish to thank all those previously involved. Because of that we have got the ball rolling. I appreciate any kind of constructive input to make this event a successful one.

So come on guys and lets start planning!!!

Regards,

Phat7

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
wow thank you guys. i really am speechless. its only been lik 2 hours and already we have 3 confirmations!!

1. 13btt
2. jaii13
3. phat7

I have also decided to allow the use of my datalogit to those running powerfc to log 1 run (Please let me know in advance).

Keep the names rolling in. i will talk to brian for a dedicated pit.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
RM300.... and it's whole day... imagine the wear on tyres and brakes and engines...
let me check on my schedule if it's a long weekend or not.... will respond by tomorrow... hopefully got more of our own gang joining...

need to source for a set of 2nd handed tyres to trash..... of course 2nd handed performance tyres... else.. i'll be peeing in my pants again like last time when i did a spin at turn 15

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
diablo- try to come mate. bring any car so long as you enjoy.
alchemis- just apply leave lerr. dont worry bout wear and tear. you have no other chance to drive your car in that manner unless you drive on public roads and end up with a speeding ticket which will cost you 300 anyways.

Ps: this trackday is confirmed as the rest of the year it seems the track is pretty much booked out.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
dev,

you know where got sell 2nd hand slick tyres ? or any 2nd hand soft compound tyres ? so that i can trash it on the track, not with those ultra not safe tyres that is still on my car or those that i recently will change new ones ?

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
phat7 said:
diablo- try to come mate. bring any car so long as you enjoy.
alchemis- just apply leave lerr. dont worry bout wear and tear. you have no other chance to drive your car in that manner unless you drive on public roads and end up with a speeding ticket which will cost you 300 anyways.

Ps: this trackday is confirmed as the rest of the year it seems the track is pretty much booked out.

ok its at list a month away.I think i can find rm300..

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
can anyone tell me where got those tyre warehouse ? so that i can go get myself a set of 60 % soft tyre.... so that i won't have the embarasing spinning last session.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
alchemis- call redoor from the forum. he has an excellent range of tyres to suit your budget.

dev

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

?

Want to find the clear type one....

i know whoever do the CF bonnet will cover the top with this item..

but i dono where to find this item la???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience