Is top overhaul needed for old cars?

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Hi

Some say that old cars need to be done overhaul or at least top overhaul so that we can feel the engine like new.

Is this true?

I also found somebody selling a kind of treatment where we can clean the carbon which has been build up in the combustion chamber, whereby after using the treatment, its like we have done top overhaul.

Anyone has tried this before?

Cheers...

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
b4 u do top overhaul.. check first.. c whether necessary to do or not.. if there is some cyl not working well- means not enough compression, then only need to carry out top overhaul.. otherwise waste money only..
for those treatment.. i suggest u get a set of new plugs n clean ur injectors.. also change new filter.. more significant..

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
white_bird said:
b4 u do top overhaul.. check first.. c whether necessary to do or not.. if there is some cyl not working well- means not enough compression, then only need to carry out top overhaul.. otherwise waste money only..
for those treatment.. i suggest u get a set of new plugs n clean ur injectors.. also change new filter.. more significant..
Thanks for your suggestion...but I think changing to new plugs and cleaning the injectors won't give our engine like new...

Top overhaul will do the job but will cost a lot...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, fren of mine going to collect his Waja this weekend, so is there anything that has to be checked? any tell-tale sign that can indicate whether there are defects with the new car?(power-windows, air-con vents, the dashboard etc.) takut after getting the car then got prob. so hope someone with experience would enlighten me. thank you :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience