Is pedal lock needed?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
i mmean de auto lock can easily transfer to other car.. means if wana sell off de car.. can just put it in de new car without sending de car to de shop den get charges to remove n den charges to install to new car again..

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
yup.. autolock is just a pedal lock without sticking or mounting it to your car.. its just like a normal stering lock except it locks your pedal.. also not easy to defeat

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Any pic of Autoock.. NOt really sure wat u guy are talking bout

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Saw the title and though its pad lock...wanna to have like Mr Bean one..hehehheehe...
Quite good also...

Last edited:
May 23, 2007
Think like a car theif thinks. Normally a car car theif won't go down bending themselves to the pedal. This makes them easy targets to would be passer-by. So lock your pedals. Which pedals? The clutch pedal (manual cars)-the brake pedal (auto cars). Coz these metals are the strongest metal in a car.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
well......
don't tell anyone what's in yr car laaa.......
during tt's also low low profile sudah cukup.....
i kena onces........more than enough for me laaa........

noprob

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
why brake on auto car???

they still can drive without the brake..

they use hand brake instead..
then use steering locked insteed ..
would help i think
or apply both la ...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Friend has a customed made Acce , Brake and Clutch lock ... basically it's a frame that locks all 3 ... cant find it in market , only 2 were made by DIY and the locks they use ? Solex Padlocks (those for house door grills ) solid ... haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports, Lamborghini could be looking to walk down the same road as Porsche and a few other prominent automakers by adding new models in anticipation of expanding sales and exploring new markets.

American magazine, Car and Driver is claiming that Lamborghini will be adding two entirely new models to its existing lineup.

The first will be a new entry level model, powered by a V8 powerplant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience