Brake Pedal Lock for A32

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
hi everyone, am going to be an A32 owner soon and would like to secure the car with a brake pedal lock (eg Locktat/Locktech), but unfortunately still haven't found one.

Any A32 here got any leads?

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Ceffy is a cold door car, its extreamly low rate of theft.

Please correct me if i am wrong. I only hearsay... :biggrin:

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
ended up with a T-Rex steering lock, i prefer the brake pedal lock as it's more convenient compared to steering lock...

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
i would want to, but no one is making them for cefiro anymore, though there are some who's willing to modify, which i don't really prefer...

alvinthz

Known Member
Sep 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya
i would want to, but no one is making them for cefiro anymore, though there are some who's willing to modify, which i don't really prefer...
Bro, look for the brand T-Rex,... get steering lock + steering lock with air bag blocker + pedal lock,..

All by T-Rex = total 3 types of lock,... u can waste alot of their time to do shit,...

dangerous world,...

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
bro alvinthz, i am using the steering airbag lock by t-rex, not going to add the t-rex pedal lock, exploring other options still

alvinthz

Known Member
Sep 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya
bro alvinthz, i am using the steering airbag lock by t-rex, not going to add the t-rex pedal lock, exploring other options still
in my pov, pedal lock cud be useless coz theft can use handbreak

and yes the TREX airbag lock is good i am using too,... sometime i have 2 trex on my steering

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Boxster & Panamera GTS launched in Sepang!

Remember when we wrote about the 2012 Porsche Boxster here? Well, SDAP finally launched the baby Porsche at Sepang yesterday.

There’s a lot of new in the 2012 Boxster – longer wheelbase, wider...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience