ipoh's powerfull gsr

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
hey all the gsr owners in ipoh watch out for one of ur 4g93t familly members who just went under heavy modifcatition has just come out its DJRevo's car .......look out for this grey colour wira with a unique front intercooler u will know that is one powerfull gsr ... long live the gsr's ......hey bro dont smoke all the cars in ipoh and kl k.... let them cari makan also la ......

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
DJrevo GSR is pushing out around 260hp to the wheels ...... but havent dyno yet ...the truth will only be relieved after he does his dyno ...if he does la ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just change my car colour's from medium green(just 1 week using, but have to change because my parents got problem with the colour,they says like kaki racing) it was pearl medium green) :lol: then i just change to diamond black similar to v6 and it only costs RM1500, same spray shop...and i think this is the best workmanship ever and the it quite fast service...esok siap! well if you want to inquiry more just PM or call me :D ,the bengkel around ampang area and the owner is malay.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience