Intercooler for Cefiro Gearbox

wah

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Feel better when overtaking or accerate, dun think can put extra h/p on it.

Other is a bit big, cant find a good place to put it in. this one got 9 line for oil flow about 12" x 11" x 1" diameter.

Hope this info can help other member when install the oil cooler.

May go for engine oil cooler later, but the mounting is damn expensice about 200++ per pics so.... plan and let my friend test it first :biggrin:

Later will try "own make ground cable" for 6 pic of spark plug coil. (cost 20 bug and few hour job) :smile: just to comfirm will it work will or not? hopefully can reduce FC again :biggrin:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Hmmm...ground cables for the ignitors? Let me know from which point to which point...I've been thinking about it to... :smile:

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Updated

Just installed my AT fluid cooler . :_:
I do DIY about 1 hour :regular_smile:

After installation 1st gear to 2nd gear shift very smooth :driver:

The transmission cooler is barely visible through the front grill and is in an excellent location to receive high airflow. The cooler will help out if you do a lot of stop and go driving or "spirited" driving that tends to heat up a transmission

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Good to know. Perhaps time to visit the scrap yard for that Pajero oil cooler... :smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I can sneak out to the car park at lunch time mah...install fast..then go back to work... :smile:

Only thing...for the day they have to put up with my black fingerprints on the docs I sign lor... :rofl:

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
For Automatic A31 Ceffys there is an oil cooler thats basically integrated with the radiator. Its the lower section of the radiator. For Manual versions there is no oil cooler. If at all an oil cooler is fitted you should fit one for the engine rather then the tranny as the engine needs it more. RB's run very hot and, the malaysian climate does'nt help either and oil temp soar causing the oil not to perform its best and engine failure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu,

I plan to install emanage into my 6A12TT engine.... can anyone advise how the performance that punch out from it?? and do it got any problem after install it?

plz advise..... tq:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience