Intake Manifold 6061 Aluminium

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
haha..soon bro....haha....but i think i wana large gt40r or maybe gt42r..,leer..:stupid:
both turbo in stock..
dont worry...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

Autocraft Performance

Known Member
Feb 28, 2009
Custom Intake Manifold from Aussy with 6061 Aluminium grade.
Proven after Flow and Crack test.And good budget can buy.
If you made from 6063 aluminium grade,you can look many crack after high boosting.
Dont waste money and time do double job:biggrin:
If the intake made from 356 aluminium, is it good if compared to 6061 aluminium? Pls pm/sms me the 6061 intake. Tq.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Mostly famous intake from 6061 and T6 air craft.6061 can remove heat fast than normal aluminium.When u look from Intake air temp when u boost,it's maintain 35-40deg.Custom intake from sunway we get 65deg on high boost,stock OEM planum 55 not more than 60deg.1deg hot air,your hp drop 1hp.
If the intake made from 356 aluminium, is it good if compared to 6061 aluminium? Pls pm/sms me the 6061 intake. Tq.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i currenly using my own product..my intake was supplier to everwere at malaysia..i think u see this before...n i also supplier header..n throllebody..u also can see my header around...my intake run on 10.4sec at soped up thailand with falken azenis tyre...at super 4...categery..n new design intake is coming soon...

i just sold my evo5 few week ago..n the new project car just stared n still seching for new turbine n other...maybe another 2,3 month..will see at sepang dragbattle..
:burnout:

Bump: bro..jangan marah..im not potong thead..just u got ask me na..n english not so good sometime write a wrong word..don blame ma na..:adore:
hehehe thts nice
nah laa, not marah :) nice to know wht u guys r running
cos for my eyes i tot this manifold looks huge already compared to magnus

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
This some intake we try to make same style 6061 Aluminium.From USA that manifold starting from $900-$1200.Dont compare with Hypertune.It's CNC cuting.

this is JM fabrication from US,one is the sreet version,pics on the left,on the right is the DRAG version of JM Fabrication intake manifold, JO1 is running the JMF DRAG version.

you are saying that you can copycat this design?with same performance?better material?
JMf also using CNC cutting for their manifold.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Goo..but not 100% macam sama.but pengiraan mana ada sama bro.I know JMF.he do all on test part...not like some ppl local making,Copy and do no the result.an australia,my frend do the fabricator and after that he do the Press,Air flow,crack test and heat xchanger bukan ikut buta2 bro.pas tu baru bole jual.
this is JM fabrication from US,one is the sreet version,pics on the left,on the right is the DRAG version of JM Fabrication intake manifold, JO1 is running the JMF DRAG version.

you are saying that you can copycat this design?with same performance?better material?
Bump: Goo..but not 100% macam sama.but pengiraan mana ada sama bro.I know JMF.he do all on test part...not like some ppl local making,Copy and do no the result.an australia,my frend do the fabricator and after that he do the Press,Air flow,crack test and heat xchanger bukan ikut buta2 bro.pas tu baru bole jual.

Bump: we have 6061 planum and runer ready to weld per fit.Still waitting the best cost from CNC factory to make flenge for Evo.You can cut the angle and weld like JMF manifold.

Attachments

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
fuk keta jo1 powwer tu!!!! 7xx HP!!!:adore::adore::adore:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
And new raw planum for 1000hp.Also we have raw fuel rail.Can DIY bro.
Look a CNC flange Evo.

Bump: That power have to show on the EMS Dyno Result tu..not here.Only 1bar boost hehehehe up skit lagi.
1 bar is the wastegate spring.... hahaha

Any plan on intake manifold for GSR engine ?

Last edited:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Yes coming soon for GSR 1.8 turbo.May be look like your JMF style.We try to make in house at Shah Alam Fabricator.
Good to hear that... GSR is a niche market now day.
Should do a dyno comparison run to show how the product perform.

Is it from the **F also.... nice welding work just need a good material. Should be a good name plate to weld on the plenum.

Last edited:

Autocraft Performance

Known Member
Feb 28, 2009

goo,

What do you think about Hawver Motorsport's intake manifold compared to JMF's?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Super car detail superbly for ride and optimum protected

upon getting his new car my buddy drove over to want to get it detail and Protected

Paint preps begin by clay

rear exhaust....exhausted the rear looks and surrounding

before alien clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience