intake and exhaust mod (ZZT23x)

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
i wanna use apexi dual air filter. but how to install? bcoz i have to remove the airbox but there is sensor attach to it. where to attach the wire if the airbox have been remove? do i need tho change the intake pipe? where to get? area around shah alam. can feel the difference when change air filter?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ica-blitz-nus-exhaust-new-version-celica.html
i'm thinking to use this exhaust. is it blitz make the whole system or just a mechanic join them all? in term of performance, will there be a difference?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Re: intake and exhaust mod

the blitz exhaust is bolt on.... no welding required... I used to have this.... I think brand new was RM1200.... you will probably gain about 2-3whp with both exhaust and filter.... not noticeable....

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008

so, for the exhaust, is it value for money? or should i custom it at JFA for rm700, they will use new pipe with bigger diameter from catalytic converter till end (with new muffler). mine is auto. performance wise which is better? and the blitz exhaust, is it noisy? i'm expecting only a bit louder than stock, don't want so loud

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

if you dun wan loud then jus get the rear muffler.... power wise is more or less the same.... no big deal....

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008

so, beside using turbo/supercharger, what else can i do to improve celica power?

(where can install supercharger? cost? need to change stroker kit?)

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

brand new Greddy supercharger kit is about RM14-15k now. stroker kit is slightly above 10k..... you dun need stroker to have the supercharger....

another power adder option will be nitrous. brand new set up is about RM2.5-3k.....

Cams will be around RM3.3k.... standalone ecu 2.8k... race header 3k..... valve, valve springs, retainer 3k....

other simple bolt ons aren't gonna reap in much power......

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008

nice nfo there barb.....didnt know bout that

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008

port polish intake manifold & header .....
engine balancing and more..... will gain more horse :burnout:
change carbon bonnet.....16" rims.....take out Gt-wing & spare tire from trunk....:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi morning all,

My fc has been very bad since recently for about 2 months+ . Previously it was able to go rm50 for 320km+ . Now it become rm50 200km onli. I check on many thing but still same.

However, i read some thread similar to my case, and some claim after change the "centre box/midbox" then their fc back to normal.
I just wonder is the midbox really affect fc that much ?

Im pretty confuse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience