Innovate LM-2 Basic Kit (IM-3837)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Innovate LM-2 Basic Kit (IM-3837)

Quandarium

Feb 16, 2014
Willoughby, OH
The new LM-2 "Basic" Kit (Single Wideband O2) ONLY includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide.

*Note: The LM-2 "Basic" Kit out of the box only includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC. To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an external device you'll need the LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable (P/N: 3811) optional accessory. For OBD-II features you'll need the LM-2 OBD-II Cable (P/N: 3809) optional accessory. To record internally to your LM-2 you'll need the SD Card (P/N: 3787) optional accessory. This unit also comes in a cardboard box, the black hard case is an optional accessory LM-2 Carrying Case (P/N: 3836)*

PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING FROM U.S.

Attachments

Quandarium

Feb 16, 2014
Willoughby, OH
The more you buy the more you save! We offer free FedEx shipping on all orders exceeding RM 10,000.

Quandarium

Feb 16, 2014
Willoughby, OH
Looking for gauges or data logging? We carry Innovate Motorsports full line of products!

Quandarium

Feb 16, 2014
Willoughby, OH
Did you know that Innovate Motorsports in the market leader in digital wideband technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So... Yesterday it was raining heavily, i was excited! :burnout:
It is time to test out how the ONR, and the wax and the UQD turned out!

Once it stoped raining i went out the my phone and snap some pics.

The BMW E34
With a protected and threated paint

without....

look at the water beading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience