Initial D - 4th Stage

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ooooo cari pasal aaahh.. i throw u on the LOST island baru tau...

never get in da way of 2 battling Jedi. :p :lol: :lol:

/me tortures yolk by stripping his beloved car piece by piece, screw by screw and bolt by bolt.

/me ketuk acbc's head "oi! what happened to our dispute duel! knn go kacau yolk and ignore me n my star destroyer will u??

/fires 10 turbolaser volleys at acbc's underground bunker

/me activates the laser reflecting shields and succesfully reflected AE80TypeD's attack back to him. Muahahahaha! Take that suckers!

/me boards escape pod *grumble grumble curse curse grumble grumble curse grumble*

this is all yolk's fault. kacau only :p.

anyways, i found that the wird and his friend really stepped up their subbing quality. the translations were assumptive and grammatically "corrected" for american audiences as usual, which i have nothing against actually. the notable thing is the subtitle compositing has shown tremendous improvement. its good enuff for slobbering crybabies like me who desperately need to know whats going on hahaha. the only weakness still persisting is that they never bothered to re-compress (re-encode?) the file to match L-E's convenient 17xMB size without visibly compromising picture quality. it took longer to download, but im thankful. complaining, but thankful :D :lol:

still a thumbs up for thewird for his generosity and efforts. now, for L-E version collection :D

Muahahaha... u n me need to find GF n also a social life la... cannot be sitting in front of the PC bashing IRC commands at each other... :D

eh, sorry ah if its been too childish for u. if u're tired of it, just tell me and i'll stop. i didnt know YOU'RE also single!!?? hahahaha damn it.

NO! i refuse to find a GF, i will hear no more of it! Lonely Drivers need no GF! Itsuki r0xoR!! long live the lonely driver! i tell u, he's going to become damn keng racer without girl-girl man! hahahahah

*keeps on dreaming* sigh~

Muahahaha... one of these days, u will meet ur match... a female driver driving an AE80 also... ur time has come... give up... resistance is futile...

look WHO's talking. the likeliness that there's a girl out there driving a Turbo VR4 (even if its just the engine) far outweighs the possibility of a female LE *racer* uhuk uhuk uhuk!! :lol: hahahah let alone one that MATCHES me. married auntie with 4 kids driving AE80 got lots la hahaha :D

newaowowououuouoooo (demented version of 'no'), u will not turn me. there is still dark in you. u will come back to the dark side. leave the light. leave her. there is no hope for us. come, embrace the solitary darkness. i do not need to resist. i have foreseen it, it is your... destiny *ksshh, horrgh*

:lol:

ok, ok, even if it were to be... my gf will be driving an MR-S or a Silvia.. :lol:

or a VW Beetle.. maybe just a Cooper RS will do :D i dont really ask for much, yknow.. :D :p

AE80TypeD said:
look WHO's talking. the likeliness that there's a girl out there driving a Turbo VR4 (even if its just the engine) far outweighs the possibility of a female LE *racer* uhuk uhuk uhuk!! :lol: hahahah let alone one that MATCHES me. married auntie with 4 kids driving AE80 got lots la hahaha :D

newaowowououuouoooo (demented version of 'no'), u will not turn me. there is still dark in you. u will come back to the dark side. leave the light. leave her. there is no hope for us. come, embrace the solitary darkness. i do not need to resist. i have foreseen it, it is your... destiny *ksshh, horrgh*

:lol:

Muahahaha... I'm lucky because girls hate original Galant VR-4... too big and bulky they say. Hahahaha back to u again.

If VR-4 in Wira / Satria / Putra / Iswara / Saga / Waja, forget it...

Even in VR-C (local Galant club), not a single female owner / driver.

But AE80 plenty la... maybe not SVT or BLT.

acbc:
bah! dun care. there are no AE80 chicks as well.. all ppl's wives one :lol:

look at keisuke, get an admirer, borrow her car, take her out, go to dinner, take her driving up the mountain (which most girl would hate), then tell her to bugger off bcoz the race & the team is more important. :lol: bwahahahahaha altho its the dumbest thing in the universe.. it's still my idolic example to follow. it is my destiny! (except the girl fawning over me part) :D

guys,
ep 18 from L-E will be out in 2-3 weeks (unless previous problems persist). if u're waiting for thewird's subs, i'd say around the same time (1-2 weeks from now), coz he has much less resources and time to do it. patience, my friends. :D

hey guys... just only checked out this thread uite interesting... watched only until ep 14.... then went overseas... juz got back so now downloading 15,16,17... haih... sup guys... name's muz, from subang... drive a interplay...

Top Bottom