Infinite 4-2-1 Honda D-series 304 stainless steel headers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Infinite 4-2-1 Honda D-series 304 stainless steel headers!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Good News for Sohc Vtec/ Non-Vtec!!

To those who are driving D-series Hondas and having difficulties in getting some really nice and cheap Stainless Steel headers, look no further!!

Infinite 4-2-1 Honda D-series 304 stainless steel headers for only RM 650!!!

View pics below or just call us to view the real thing. Thanks man!!!

Feel free to contact:

Jimmy : 019-329 8621

Last edited:

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Camp,

It's there. In the first pic you can see that there is a bolt there. Just take that out and insert your sensor into it.

Thanks and Regards,
Kian

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi GUys,

sky@angel: Yup. It will be pretty low for B16a2 if your car is extremely lowered. It will still fit however you gotta be really careful with the bumps and all those.

pleexzn: Unfortunately not at the moment until i find one supplier who can do it for me. Sorry bout that.

BHD: Not at the moment. Sorry bout that.

Regards,
Kian

sky@angel

Known Member
May 2, 2006
D-Series

I want for the D-series D16 one.

Single Cam Non-Vtec same as Single Cam Vtec?

PM me the best price. Will it facing the same low problem as for B16?

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Skyangel.

Soprry for the late reply. Didnt notice that there was an enquiry here. Unfortunately, i've ran out stocks for this D-series headers until sometime next month i would have more of it.

And yes they are the same for non vtec and single cam vtec. They should be the same as for D15 as well. None of my customers complaint about the low problem. They should be fine.

Well the price is RM650. They are very nice headers i'm sure. Why dont you pm me your number and once the stocks arrive i'll give you a call. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Suichuan,

It's really a good price already. Why dont you just give me a call and view the item first. It's pretty nice.

Thanks and Regards
Kian

Spoonz

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
bro,
can fit b16a or not?
izzit custom made headers?

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 14, 2005
KL
Hi Spoonz,

Yeap....they are custom made headers. Unfortunately, the 4-2-1 only fits the D-series. I have the 4-1 Mugen copy for B-series....you can give me a call if you're interested in viewing it. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian

Spoonz

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
Garage-R said:
Hi Spoonz,

Yeap....they are custom made headers. Unfortunately, the 4-2-1 only fits the D-series. I have the 4-1 Mugen copy for B-series....you can give me a call if you're interested in viewing it. Thanks man

Regards,
Kian
ACtually I`m looking for 4-2-1 header. Pls let me know if u have one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Leaning towards the JDM side of the automotive spectrum, we’re probably more familiar with the likes of Getrag, Borg-Warner and ZF, independent transmission suppliers that have worked closely with Japanese and other auto manufacturers to supply the gearboxes that we often crave.

Moving on to the stratospheric end of said spectrum, where supercars strike fear into the hearts of others with mere prods of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience