Inaccurate fuel gauge -- Help !

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
Hi, Bros, need help here...........fuel gauge always show 3/4 mark even the tank is empty. Will show/indicate full when actual full tank.:confused: Have replaced complete float unit (brand new from Wing Hin) still the same.:banghead: Have even replace the fuel gauge still the same.:bawling: Any help appreciated.

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
U r right, I replace the whole meter yet still the same. Float sensor no problem, fuel gauge no problem.............have to be the wiring. I suspect the accessory guy must have tap into it that cause a fixed voltage to the fuel gauge. Will have to go back to the guy, but it have been 2 years since..........:rolleyes:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
maybe ur float stuck somewhere......last time i kena 1 time on altezza the float stuck at 1/4 tank even pump full......:rofl::rofl::rofl:.........dun worry i got a whole fuel tank with me....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
Hi Bros, I think I've fixed it. :biggrin: Removed the float unit, hooked up harness & tried it with ign. on, works perfectly. Reinstate back with ign.on and seems to work, Will have to confirm running a full tank next round.:idea:

Green06

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Pahang
No need to drop fuel tank....can be reached in situ, no problem....lesson learnt...always hookup with ign on before reinstate, do not know why it had to be that way, weird.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ZTH bros...
After spending 18 days in thieves custody,last nite we took the car back from 'em!..Hell yeah!..
He ran like a bitch in the middle of Danau Kota!...
Fuckin' pussy..
No one was injured in the process..Only an Iswara badly damaged..Was used to block him off after few km's of high speed chase in Setapak with Iswara's front bumper stuck underneath...

Thanks anyway for the support guys...
I shall ask the admin to shut down the other thread..

:marchmellow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience