Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Importing rims

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hi bros,
just wanna know if nebody here has imported rims on their own before? how much tax & duties is to be expected ah?

true its gonna be easier if buy from shop, but the rims i'm looking for nobody selling, aaiii... any info would be greatly appreciated.

i think its quite a hassle if ur doing it on ur own.. i suggest u try easybid.. EasyBid..
i import my rims through them.. safe and easiest way.. tax & duties all will be included in the final pricing of the won bidding price.. very friendly & very generous.. u can bid rim through them by your own or u can ask them to bid for u.. they also will help u on getting / calculating the final figures including tax & charges.. i got mine in very reasonable price & they handle ur stuffs really well..

If you're buying online, make sure buy from known/trustworthy sources like ebay - otherwise possible be conned.

Already in Malaysia, means tax already paid, right?
yup.. usually tax & delivery charges will be abit expensive due to those charges are calculated by the weight of the item in which a set rims are quite heavy.. but i got mine even cheaper price (including tax & delivery) then malaysian price like in mudah.. but the famous the brand & type the same expensive it'll become in japan too~

If importing on your own, yes, have to calculate shipping cost and then import duty and taxes.
If used, then can play around with the price.....

yup.. most of those i'm browsing is in yahoo.japan.auction.. and i looked for the used 1 coz those are the most affordable.. since its an auction based so price sure can still be low.. except for the likes of P1, ssr, te37, sp1.. even when they appear in low price.. but the final bid price will always jump over the selling price as many people also bidding for 'em~

yup.. most of those i'm browsing is in yahoo.japan.auction.. and i looked for the used 1 coz those are the most affordable.. since its an auction based so price sure can still be low.. except for the likes of P1, ssr, te37, sp1.. even when they appear in low price.. but the final bid price will always jump over the selling price as many people also bidding for 'em~

Most of them bid last minute to see whether worth going in or not......:biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Mini%20SUV.jpg

I can go on and on about how the world doesn’t need SUV’s, and I still believe we don’t. I’ve made up my mind, there’s no changing it. The fact that they kill people in normal cars while the occupants of the SUV walk away is selfish. Manufacturers should be making cars to save everybody because cars exist in our world, they should be protecting us, not kill us. The idea is to make cars safer, not make them bigger...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom