Imola, San Marino Gp

feerio

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Bandar Sunway
www.keiconcept.net
holla all F1 fans! it's here and it's getting close! can u guys feel the rush? :P

i mean, F1 is back. From the report, Pedro De La Rosa dominates day one, yesterday! during his second practise, he lapped 1min 20.484s, which is just outside Schumacher's 1m 20.411s lap record.

on the 2nd practise, Schumacher set 1m 22.025s, which makes him sixth currently. but then again, it's just practise time. let's just wait for the 1st qualifying time later.

will be back with all updates. ;)

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
lets see how Ferrari will be performing in this race...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
raikkonen, alonso, michael. i heard their times are quite close.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
ferrari is so dissapointing la....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
that was a superb power pack drive by michael. just look at the way he attacked the field after preserving his tyres and fuel. man, i was so surprised the way he drove today. like a sleeping dragon awaken, his last 30 laps was simply stunning. he made the rest look so silly. 2 seconds a lap faster than the rest. imagine if he had not made a mistake in qualifying. ferrari are back in contention for sure.

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
that was a phenomenal race. really kept my eyes glued on da screen thru micheal's attack for the win. Thumbs up to Alonso for not succumbing to Micheal's pressure though, he kept the door shut on Micheal. But the new Ferrari has finally come of age. how else can u explain lapping 2 seconds a lap faster coming out of the pits with 9 seconds worth of fuel. Best race of the season thus far I have to say.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Michael is the F1 version of Keiichi Tsuchiya... :P

Look how he attacked in corners n his coner speed wic almost made his car stick to alonso's backside... :D

Too bad on the straight Renault stil takes control..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
To Michael Schumacher, Jean Todt, Ross Brawn and the rest of the Ferrari team if you are reading this I just want to extend my personal congratulation to all of you. Michael fought an astounding race, surely he was in contention for the win. Don't be discourage about not impressing the tiffosi fans today on your home ground, what's important is to learn from mistakes, get better and aim for the world championship this year.

Michael congratulations to you.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
In F1 if you can tail someone so close like how Michael tailled Alonso, it means your car is much faster already coz even w/o the aerodynamic assistance the front fella is getting you can still stick so close. Ferrari Rulez!!!!

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
OMG...OMG...OMG........even though i hate MS.....but he is really is the man.......
i salute you.......really amaze.......i still cant believe my eyes.how the hell he manage to jump to 2nd place.............

aiih...terror giler.....

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
*Silly*

Next race is Barcelona, not Monaco..
Schummi will try again to denied Alonso home GP victory as a payback..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i owned Wira 1.5se a/back. Recently i have problem with exhaust sensor and i have replaced it. The problem is after replaced exhaust sensor check engine light up when the rpm goes up 4000rpm. Does it effect my wira performance and how to solve it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience