Im proud with our TOYOTA F1

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Im really..really proud....quoting the commentator...."With Trulli in 2nd and Ralf in 4th place,Toyota now is a force in f1 without a shadow of doubt"

In Malaysia,everybody said they are luky to be 2nd........and now they prove them wrong......there is a different tone in Mike Gascoigne voice...the kind of tone that want to achieve,want to beat that Renault.....

Proud!...yearghhhhh!! :D

for sure sales will be more for toyota this year !

yeah..
proud to drive toyota.....
hope can beat that Renault.....

not only beat renault

beat ferrari

beat everyone!!!!!1

toyotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
get the feelingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

wah really ah... good good..
estimate this year will be in which position?
still got how many race left?
current position?

Yes, really proud of it. Now Toyota is 2nd in the championship with 25 pts. Still long way to go and see if Toyota might get a little more to push away Renault.

I'm so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! wooooohooooooooooooooooooooo! :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Toyota all da way! *hooray*

Regards,
Mike

Ahahaha just look at the Japanese bosses face during price giving. Priceless! :lol:

Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Apr 4 2005, 01:40
i missed it... sigh... dunno when's d repeat
[snapback]865320[/snapback]​

i think tomoro....

Well, hopefully, toyota would bring in some form of sporty looking cars hahahahaahah. To capitalise on their F1 image.

yeaps...great race, great results...Toyota is really gonna be in a good position this year..hard work has payed off :)

Originally posted by Blitzkreig@Apr 4 2005, 10:35
Well, hopefully, toyota would bring in some form of sporty looking cars hahahahaahah. To capitalise on their F1 image.
[snapback]865972[/snapback]​

probably concept Voltra (or something like that) to milk the success of F1.

Be afraid , be very afraid............hahahhaha

:lol:

3 years, biggest budget amongst teams . (if you take out malboros involment in ferrari)

woohooo... although toyota damn fast nowadays.. but still didn't give much of an entertainment like mclaren..

delarosa rulez lolx...

hope toyota can get a few top podium step this year :)

Jarno Trulli is a good driver. Alonso is also good driver. Everyone seems to look like sabo Ferrari this year. hahahaha.

Actually, there are many good drivers there. But The front runners this year has got to be Renault, Toyota and Mclaren. I would say Toyota are lucky to have Ralf too. Well he drives a red and white car too. But albeit a more reliable one. hahahaha! Sorry to ferrari fans out there.

I'm hoping the next few races would see top podium finish by toyota and Mclaren and not just renault alone. That wat, the last 3 races would be exciting because the drivers cannot make mistakes to finish. :)

toyota keng, toyota hou yeh, toyota mou tak teng.... :lol:

Wah, you all make my day lah........

so busy today, nothing is going right .......

but toyota 2nd and 4th - thanks guys :)

Top Bottom