i'm having problem with my gen 2

batcha2020

Dec 16, 2008
i just bought the car ... its a 2nd one .. everything was ok but suddenly the gear changes every time i come down a slop and press my brake ... thats freaking strange ... the gear drops then wen i accelerate a bit then it changes back to the top gear ... the best part is wen i'm driving in a normal road nothing happens but wen on a slope gone .... any one out there .. any gen 2 sifu .. pls help me ... i'm not familiar with campro concept ....

batcha2020

Dec 16, 2008
its an auto ... but why does the gear shift up and then down .....

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
batcha2020,
if i'm not wrong it is the system of the automatic gearbox..
during a down slope if u apply brake then the gear system will shift the gear to lower gear in order to lower the speed of car.. as in trying to help u slow it down..
waja 1.6 year make 2000 has this system where i think it apply to yours as well..
i dono what the system is called but somehow it got the same base concept as Honda Grade Logic System.. check it out & u will know the downshift & y upshift once u apply gas..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
it's nothing wrong with your car engine, it's just the system function doing the job for safety purpose..

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
blank just make things easier...
the system called Invecs II..
here some of the description..

"INVECS would, for example, downshift to increase engine braking while travelling downhill, or similarly automate transmission processes which were previously only controlled manually by the driver"

if there is any mech told u it is gearbox faulty/"kong".. go back there & kick his ***

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
i driving a gen2... theres nothing wrong wif ur gearbox.... the system help to slow down during going down slop... drive for some time u will get use wif it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I have a BMW with manual gearbox that require ATF oil. Can I use Tufoil with this ATF oil?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience