Penang
u use it properly won't go kaboom la
u juz wanna see which is the live wire

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
I can only remember that the 12V wire is the thickest white colour wan. As for ON, ACC n START, just trial and error lor. Won't spoil anything wan.

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
trex92 said:
I can only remember that the 12V wire is the thickest white colour wan. As for ON, ACC n START, just trial and error lor. Won't spoil anything wan.
ok. for the 12V, ON & ACC i know lah how to test. but, for the START wire how to do it? put the test light inside the wire socket and start the engine ah?

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
There should be 5 wires in total mah...

1) +12V
2) ACC
3) ON
4) Ignition+Fuel pump
5) Start

The +12V should be completely black. Touch that against wires 1,2,3,4 and your car will work like normal. Touch it to number 5 to crank the starter. 5 should be black + yellow or black + red. Just try la because once you touch +12V against the 'start' wire the engine will crank already.

To drive the car you only need to touch +12V to the wire number 4. Of course you won't get dashboard lights, air cond, radio, etc.etc. but you can still drive away.

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cyclonite said:
There should be 5 wires in total mah...

1) +12V
2) ACC
3) ON
4) Ignition+Fuel pump
5) Start

The +12V should be completely black. Touch that against wires 1,2,3,4 and your car will work like normal. Touch it to number 5 to crank the starter. 5 should be black + yellow or black + red. Just try la because once you touch +12V against the 'start' wire the engine will crank already.

To drive the car you only need to touch +12V to the wire number 4. Of course you won't get dashboard lights, air cond, radio, etc.etc. but you can still drive away.

great...hehehe....bro, for turbo timer, which wire u need to connect to?

if using alarm, how to do the connection for the alarm to arm while the timer is counting down?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the air cond need any service from time to time like how we service our cars by changing engine oil or juz use the air cond til problem come out oni go do something bout it? :huh:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience