Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
he pull out that rod on his hand and ready with it...so im just ready with my bare hand...(i put aside helmets bcoz ppl would accuse me bullying old ppl if i use that helmet to beat him) << if i really have to fight him...

(*note that our mouth fight wasn't long...but still enough to get understanding between us...

-yep...because i ride and drive as well...and i really aware advantage/weakness for both rider/driver.....thus this teach me to be more aware whenever i drive or ride..... i couldn't stand if i encounter any rider or driver do things like this.......
:driver::burnout::stupid:

so enjoy drive n ride without harm others.... :nurse:

if give u no. plate oso u wouldn't even realize it was me...coz mostly i'll just zooming by...just remember my avatar....only 1 helmet in KL as far as i know..and kapcai rider with fullface oso u can count with your finger rite???if u see my helmets with this backpack riding a kapcai, most probably it was me..>> http://www.solracing.com/backpack.html

(so sad most motorcyclist love to use "Mah Sing 88" bucket pail plastic helmets instead a proper helmets with enuf pad and good strap on their beloved head) :hmmmm:
Wah..u mean he stepped out of the car with that rod arr? An advantage of having helmets, it protects ur head even if he wanna attack u with that rod. :biggrin:

If that's the case, is more like threatening adi...can report him of having a weapon in the car.
If end up in a fight, he will be in deep trouble for possessing a weapon...

Haha! Okay bro Pomen, will take note on your appearances. Full Face ARAI Helmet with a cool backpack..maroon kap cai :top:

Plastic helmet? No wonder some ppl even with helmet when they fall, they still end up dead or in coma...now i know why...low quality helmets...:banghead:

U take his pic not afraid he come down and whack u arr bro?

arturo, thats pomen GTR le...

SF,ahaaha.where u got that pic from?
I thought it was him too...cuz that photo looks like lecturing him...

That photo I found it while searching for the look of ARAI full face helmet la bro...:biggrin:

Danz...cant really see full face or not the helmet heheheh

SF...gaban?
What do u mean bro? :hmmmm:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
*SF..if he come down back and whack me when i'm taking picture then it prove one thing...we sure wants to go to lock-up/jail....

-my helmets not really like that...one thing for sure it was carbon fiber colour....
this is me....taken by someone else....

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
*SF..if he come down back and whack me when i'm taking picture then it prove one thing...we sure wants to go to lock-up/jail....

-my helmets not really like that...one thing for sure it was carbon fiber colour....
this is me....taken by someone else....
Wow...nice photo :top:

No wonder he says sorry cuz ur helmet so garang look...if change to those with patterns ones lagi garang :biggrin:

Well, hope he understood and realised what he did wrong...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
thats y la...i was wondering the helmet of the guy standing nex to the car not that unique oso...then kenot be pomen so ...urm how to say...manyak air mah. see from his avatar he about 175-180cm tall like that...n the guy nex to the car dun look so tall...just wondering hehehe

Pomen...if that guy hit u that time...sure got big case...i think many motorcyclists will back u up 1....then so many witness...sure he got no case. a little stupid to wanna hempit motor off the emergency lane. anyway, good thing nothing happen. its better to avoid violence.

SF...the first helmet pic look like gaban's helmet oni ler

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thats y la...i was wondering the helmet of the guy standing nex to the car not that unique oso...then kenot be pomen so ...urm how to say...manyak air mah. see from his avatar he about 175-180cm tall like that...n the guy nex to the car dun look so tall...just wondering hehehe

Pomen...if that guy hit u that time...sure got big case...i think many motorcyclists will back u up 1....then so many witness...sure he got no case. a little stupid to wanna hempit motor off the emergency lane. anyway, good thing nothing happen. its better to avoid violence.

SF...the first helmet pic look like gaban's helmet oni ler

err..arturo...i think u should state otherwise about that height description...

that guy beside the car was 170-180cm....me was less than that.... :adore:

btw...drive safe...keep focus and alert to avoid ourself becomes "artist" in this thread :driver:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pomen...hehhee agak agak failed :biggrin: sori ya...

anyway...this is jusco bukit indah. there are TONS of parking there but this feller i think lazy wanna walk so do hero parking style...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if me sure i left a few shopping cart beside that so he would aware that a CRV wasn't a trolley after all :LOL:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Took this photo in Genting Outdoor Car Park. The one at the Theme Park Hotel.
For those who visit Genting often, we know that it is very hard to find parking and insufficient parking there.

So inconsiderate...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
What is gaban's helmet?

This? :hmmmm:

Or

:biggrin: Later Pomen_GTR go and buy this helmet :rofl:

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
eh...pattern ler. got MFD u know...multifunction display summore.

this morning i saw 1 LC riding with full face helmet...i chuak man. tot wana horn i say hi to him tell him i arturo...lucky i didnt horn. saw his helmet is index brand n dark red not black heheheh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! LC is who? U mean u thought is POMEN is it? He is from JB meh?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
LC = 135LC...is a kapchai but damn power type mah hehhehehe...Pomen is from KL mah thats y i damn surprised when i saw that guy this morning heheheh

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
To identify Pomen, 1st is by the Arai Helmet:

2nd is by his BIKE SUIT :rofl:

*Cabut* :vroam:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ayioyio....now this thread become quiz:"who spot pomen gtr" already ah????? :hmmmm:

-sf..that helmet was close...but jackets a bit drifted from the actual jacket i have.....haha....

like this i better drive to work sometimes.... :driver:

so where's new :idiot: drivers picture?? :hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:pomen:
Race to spot Pomen on the streets :biggrin:

If you wear this jacket together with the helmet will look real cool man...can be as cool as a gaban adi :wink:

Anyway, spot what did this car did...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, you got that right. As u can see the Motorcycle Parking is just as big as the size of that wira. Parking that way will make it easier for him to come out later on...

Is indeed limited parking space at this Mcdonald but be a bit more considerate. Motorcyclist also need to eat leh...:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
maybe the fella rushing to order his/her mcvalue meal...that time already 2:58pm......
:rofl: Bro, I almost got fooled, I thought how come my photo showed what time I took the photo...

Not sure what time but it was close to 2pm...and if rushing, there is always a drive-thru :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly revered automotive playground is seeing its days numbered, Yes we’re talking about the Nurburgring which is sadly at high risk without any sight of the EU jumping in to help bail it out. Rich in racing heritage yet after 85 years (since 1927) of automotive history having graced its tarmac, it’s almost considered a pauper today.

<!--more-->The ‘Green Hell’ or the ‘Ring’ as many have come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience