Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only last friday i was queueing @ jalan raja laut waiting for the light to turn green i notice theres one car on the left trying to push in into my lane, ok i gave way.

Then when the light turned green the car that was changing lane in front of me starts moving sow as i following behind that car. Unknown to me this auntie followed so closely behind that car and trying to push in as well, i was like wtf luckily i hit my brake on time otherwise banged into the auties car. She even gave me a cock stare, what did i do wrong? I tot we are supposed to move alternately in that situation. I dont mind actually but i can not tahan when she gave me a cock stare.

Today white mazda2 with registration number wtr3xx, driving dangerously and swereved into me @ jalan parlimen / mahameru interchange jammed my brake and gave a long honk, a mat salleh and his local gf inside maybe the gf gave him a blowjob thats why drive like a drunkard.
Really make me feel like getting the In Car Recorder and then record all these idiot drivers and post it online, FB, Youtube and ZTH. Make these idiots popular...sometimes i guess is best to drive a 4x4, then these puny cars wont dare to mess with u...tyres alone enough to damage their cars :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Talking about young bloods, i took this at Malaysian Drivers. One of my old postings..

ahhhh guys, i cannot sleep... damn those darah muda !! one myvi n one alto

today at my housing area... as usual my niece, neighbours children and fren's children main bunga api... well at my housing area ok, not gated n dont worry there are parents with us together to jaga2 if the kids cross the road.

some D**khead suddenly drove like wildfire on the street somehow nearly colliding with the children. Drag race in the housing area... some of the kids were crying n takut n the parents were WTF?! it happen so fast ok..

so it was night so some dont want to involve.. somehow i manage to get the info from the guards on this darah muda kids (one no. pate this he is leet)

so after that we chased this kids... funny thing is one of them is the kid's father (myvi owner).. he suddenly said not his car... n then later we caught the suzuki alto guy...

he did not admit his mistakes and said "i accidentally press the accelerator bcoz i was adjusting my slipper" so somehow after interrogation.. he admit his mistakes... we nak cari the myvi n one thing bugs me.. mcm mana myvi tu hilang?

somehow the idiot in the myvi used the pedestrian walk to runaway from us... so now left is this myvi... but we inform his parents (dad runaway n said no)

mom better and said "He (husband) dont know what car?"

we reply "U said? you dont know what car you son is driving?"

the mom talk arrogantly... damn la this darah muda... teruk sgt !!

*angry cannot sleep, n i admit sure got typo
*typos above, my housing is gated community but no gates in the gated community... townhouse.

OK i can update based on today, the reason why the father said "the white myvi not his son's car" is bcoz that is his stepson... no wonder for the ignore... according to neighbours, there was a time he took a metal rod to smack n want beat the shit of his mother.. Somehow after this incident (drag racing), he parked his car outside and later no more... (maybe accident or something)

The Alto suzuki kid, same thing, car MIA.. according to neighbours he always fight with his mother. His family also pelik there was one day they stop their car at the middle of the road (no hazard light nothing) for no apparent reason..

if u said i live in a scary neighbour, yes i do !!!

I have a paedophile neighbour who assaults his wife n staying at his wife's house (the housing area where i stay)... manage to make a riot with Kota Damansara citizens to boycott Carrefour Kota Damansara (AEON BIG now), known by police for bad attitude, assault n many more but no action taken even when the wife got beaten. Always tries to use the pedestrian road to avoid bumps. He drives a black CRV.

not yet story of guards, psychos and many more.. anyway where i live is known by outside to be a bad area (once upon a time b4 the new management took over)

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Talking about young bloods, i took this at Malaysian Drivers. One of my old postings..

*typos above, my housing is gated community but no gates in the gated community... townhouse.

OK i can update based on today, the reason why the father said "the white myvi not his son's car" is bcoz that is his stepson... no wonder for the ignore... according to neighbours, there was a time he took a metal rod to smack n want beat the shit of his mother.. Somehow after this incident (drag racing), he parked his car outside and later no more... (maybe accident or something)

The Alto suzuki kid, same thing, car MIA.. according to neighbours he always fight with his mother. His family also pelik there was one day they stop their car at the middle of the road (no hazard light nothing) for no apparent reason..

if u said i live in a scary neighbour, yes i do !!!

I have a paedophile neighbour who assaults his wife n staying at his wife's house (the housing area where i stay)... manage to make a riot with Kota Damansara citizens to boycott Carrefour Kota Damansara (AEON BIG now), known by police for bad attitude, assault n many more but no action taken even when the wife got beaten. Always tries to use the pedestrian road to avoid bumps. He drives a black CRV.

not yet story of guards, psychos and many more.. anyway where i live is known by outside to be a bad area (once upon a time b4 the new management took over)
Din't know KD is such a bad place. I thought is something above average since its quite developed there with Mutiara Damansara, Tropicana, Giza and all...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Din't know KD is such a bad place. I thought is something above average since its quite developed there with Mutiara Damansara, Tropicana, Giza and all...
If you were the robbers, will you hit the poor area or above average area.....?:biggrin:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
every driver now always cut queue...even if i "ter" tailgating front car.they will squeeze in no matter how long i honk and give those cock stare n gangster attitude. :stupid:

wat irritates me though, when these drivers cuts into the lane...suddenly they will hog the lane.
if they didnt manage to cut in front, they will cucuk me instead, once give way, they will hog the lane.WTF! :mad:

everybody seems to be in a hurry...why cant they just get out early to avoid being late?
aiyoo..simple logic...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
That one higher up market, and maybe have better security....:driver:
Hmmm, are u sure? this idiots still terrorise Tropicana, Ara Damansara, Sunway Damansara, Palm Spring (favourite spot n police said always happen) and even Kota Damansara !!

Female victims be warned !!!

*guy one dark skin n one light skin... later i get updates on body figure..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...hes-window-of-a-bmw-f30-at-ara-damansara.html

Smash&Grab @ Ara Damansara Petaling Jaya - YouTube

also did u know about this case?

http://mycommunityalert.blogspot.com/2013/02/kota-damansara-petronas-station.html

Anyway back to topic on Idiot drivers, this happen today morning when i was going to the office.

I was driving at normal speed n sandwiched a Honda civic road hog n a cucuk kancil (running quite fast)

so as i was being sandwich by this 2 idiots, at the corner the Honda brake and this idiot kancil had to brake early la or else hit me.

Here is the funny part, the Kancil honked me (his honk was loud) n somehow the honk made to Honda road hog notice it...

suddenly the Honda Road hog drives fast and dangerously !!!

same goes to the kancil both are going left and right on the busy road !!!

crazy indeed.. even last Sunday, there was this indians (darah muda maybe) on driving VIva n the other BMW... i dont what is their purpose speeding n making danger on the highway.. last notice they entered to Sunway area near the tuning shops

btw, just asking? Why majority of Hyundai i10 owners drive like F1?? That car F1 certified or what? Really dangerous !!!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think you are referring to Myvi, the titanium ballers.
i10? Ya was wondering how come i10 was mentioned. I would say majority are Myvis instead.
Now we can add some Vios into Idiot or Lala drivers into the gang of Imaginary Sports Car driver category. Getting more of them. Like competing which group of cars are more idiotic.

Talking about Idiot Drivers, saw one rare species in Damansara Utama area.

I was at this housing area at Persiaran Zaaba T-Junction after turning right after the traffic light.
Look left & right and there was no car, as I was about to go out, saw a BMW coming, so didnt
proceed further, step on brakes and wait for it to go pass.

So as he was passing by half way, I move out but then I had to brake again, cuz this idiot instead of going straight he was actually turning towards my direction instead.

So fine, I didn't honk since he should have turned on his signal to tell that he is turning instead. Then I wouldn't think he is going straight.

He stared at me and then raise his hand. At a glance I thought he was saying sorry, then after awhile i look properly only to realise he was actually giving me the stupid hand gesture.

I stared at him and gave him back the stupid hand gesture as well. I was frustrated.
You're in the wrong by turning without signal and yet had the cheek to say I'm stupid.

Should have gave him the middle finger and wind down my window and said "asshole! turn on ur signal!"

I'm not sure if u guys noticed, seems like if u r rich and driving a luxury car you don't bloody need to turn on the signal? U own the road?

FYI that idiot I encounter was driving a BMW 7 series. Wearing a white formal collar shirt and look a bit like chinese or mix.

Suspecting with that kind of mentality, he might be a driver or driving father's car....:stupid:
The car doesn't fit his attitude also look too young to own one.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just few days ago when I wanted to enter a CIMB branch nearby my house, there was yellow Myvi parking right at the entrance, practically blocking the parking lot entrance! I was like WTF, hence I had to reverse out and parked at the next door building (luckily that place is open and empty). When I entered the CIMB gate, then the female driving that Myvi came out of the ATM booth entering her car. So I quickly scolded her, "Don't park like you own the place la!" and gave her the stupid gesture as well. She just kept quiet and quickly went out. What the hell are people thinking these days, so inconsiderate of others! :stupid:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I think you are referring to Myvi, the titanium ballers.
i10? Ya was wondering how come i10 was mentioned. I would say majority are Myvis instead.
Mivi (I call them MIVI bcoz Jeremy Clarkson calls em MIVI) already common to do this idiot stuff...

The kid who drag race n nearly hit the kids also MIVI !!

also Mivi are OVERATED !!! like this one artist... even videoclip MIVI !!! u go to the artist event everyone MIVI !!

Here is a lagu raya with MIVI
iamNEETA, Najwa Latif, Deanna Hussin & Mimie Haris - Hari Raya (Official Music Video) - YouTube

well it seems at Ara Damansara area i see many i10 driving dangerously n cucuk org !!!

MIVI common thing, even i cari pasal dgn MIVI, oooo yea last friday i remembered. I was late to go on site, so i was using the fast lane at sprint highway heading Bangsar n yes too many cars so the road was slow even myself. Suddenly a MIVI driven by a girl cucuk me.. I was like "REALLY? ON THIS BZ ROAD!" I manage to give her lane and cucuk her back (in a safe distance). She cannot move as there were many cars, u can see her frust and pulling her hair in anger !!!! :biggrin:

I'm not sure if u guys noticed, seems like if u r rich and driving a luxury car you don't bloody need to turn on the signal? U own the road?
This one very common, i remembered that old f**ker who drove the mercedes S series no plate WHD1 !!!

Also one idiot lansi lich neighbour of mine who always want to talk to the guards and block the resident lane (if want to talk go to visitor lane la, visitor can wait or better park n talk not black lanes)

He drives a Mazda CX7 white, always got topic to talk to the guards for minutes until we all neighbours got angry of him n honked him if he blocks the road !!! (one incident 5 cars behind)

Somehow he is afraid of me, if he saw me behind his car when he is talking to the guard, he cepat2 cabut...

Supra, if i still fren with the backstabbing frens of mine, he sure condemn n said "you are an idiot, you always said Rich ni jahat n stuff !! i met them, they are fucking humble!"

Suspecting with that kind of mentality, he might be a driver or driving father's car....:stupid:
The car doesn't fit his attitude also look too young to own one.
I just remembered 2 weeks back going home after Japanese class in a busy lane in Sunway, a young idiot driving a camry (dented) out of nowhere potong me... Cant he just open the signal?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's why I try to practice the skill of ignorance...just ignore and drive. Anyway who am I to educate them? Also no reason for me to educate them. Let them learn it the hard way. 1 day they will kena.

Skill of ignorance is good. Makes life easier and driving is much more relaxing. Just that, that time the BMW idiot scolded me stupid
is which I can't forgive cuz I already ignore him for not putting signal.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellas i would like to know how could a 4g63t twin cam or 4g43 sohc fit in a box type lancer & what is the necessary conversion i'll need to do ???? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience