Idiot Drivers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yep ure right its due to their messy traffic jam & honking serves as their voice...there's a time in Islamabad my driver came & told me he can't drive the car today due to the horn was spoilt....we have to change car instead (eventhough the car can start & drive withpout any problem) & shows how important the horn to them :driver:
So it is very different depending on the country you are in. In Japan I hardly hear the horn....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I have no idea as well. But i believe is not the car that they drive. Is the person behind the wheel.
If it is a retarded driver, the car will drive in a retarded way. :listen:

Too bad majority people in Malaysia use honk to show their frustration and anger, some use it to bully as well.
Difference uses of the horn, or can say different kind of uses for the horn.....:rofl:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Yes vr2turbo its more depends on traffic situation I believe....in Japan maybe got proper traffic situation I believe so people will not use horn....
my point is honking serves many purpose not only to tiau ppl....In middle east they honk or flash hazard light twice to say 'Thank you' so sometimes honking with good intention but not here....I rarely use my horn here except to horn my wife to open my house gate LOL :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes vr2turbo its more depends on traffic situation I believe....in Japan maybe got proper traffic situation I believe so people will not use horn....
my point is honking serves many purpose not only to tiau ppl....In middle east they honk or flash hazard light twice to say 'Thank you' so sometimes honking with good intention but not here....I rarely use my horn here except to horn my wife to open my house gate LOL :biggrin:
In Japan, especially in Tokyo City is jammed up also, but the drivers are courteous and let people in once they see their signal lights blinking, unlike here they drive faster to close the gap or horn you not to come in....:banghead::banghead:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
In Japan, especially in Tokyo City is jammed up also, but the drivers are courteous and let people in once they see their signal lights blinking, unlike here they drive faster to close the gap or horn you not to come in....:banghead::banghead:
Some1 mention b4 like bull see a red cape:banghead:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Thats attitude problem and yes driver attitude contribute to traffic condition...

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
why always and will be a myvi? i sometimes wonder, is it that type of car that pretty abundant on the road or is it just the driver just leave school and try to look macho to woo their GF (more often than not, its lady driver). i just dont get it.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
That's because honking means differently in different culture, it is one of the most taboo things in Malaysia besides ashes. So I don't really press my car horn very often even though it sounds nice.

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
horns for me is just a reminder or trigger to avoid more serious accident or incident happen. so, i really2 very seldom use it. even if when i use it, i press once (1 second), not like those oledi "Beh Tahan" 1, keep pressing, hold it.:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
why always and will be a myvi? i sometimes wonder, is it that type of car that pretty abundant on the road or is it just the driver just leave school and try to look macho to woo their GF (more often than not, its lady driver). i just dont get it.
I always wonder why...maybe too many young teens nowadays are luckier than before. Get a car at an age as young as 17 yrs old. Parents buy them car, feel proud and wanna show off? We'll just my wild guess...

More specific, small cars drive that way nowadays. Not all but we know the reason why most ppl have some hatred towards myvi

horns for me is just a reminder or trigger to avoid more serious accident or incident happen. so, i really2 very seldom use it. even if when i use it, i press once (1 second), not like those oledi "Beh Tahan" 1, keep pressing, hold it.:banghead:
Ya, keep pressing ones need some anger management as they can't handle stress on the road or they think they own the road.

What I hate most is that, when a person hogs the lane which is annoying enough and yet when u want to overtake, he will step on it to prevent u from cutting in. Then drive slow again...I wonder why at times...why sch people existed. :hmmmm2:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think some kiasi ones also follow the kiasu ones, behind got ghosts mah
Exactly, kaisu start, kaisi follow.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I always wonder why...maybe too many young teens nowadays are luckier than before. Get a car at an age as young as 17 yrs old. Parents buy them car, feel proud and wanna show off? We'll just my wild guess...
That is when I am worried, especially if they go out in the wee hours. Less cars, empty road, maybe a bit high on drinks, whack top speed, inexperience driving, end up in major accident...:banghead:
That is why I know some will get curfew....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Exactly, kaisu start, kaisi follow.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

That is when I am worried, especially if they go out in the wee hours. Less cars, empty road, maybe a bit high on drinks, whack top speed, inexperience driving, end up in major accident...:banghead:
That is why I know some will get curfew....:driver:
Then maybe road bullies to be worried about too. Ya, shouldn't let young bloods drive too soon. Especially in college time, tend to have the character of wanting to show off. Depends on individual as well but majority are liked tat

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Only last friday i was queueing @ jalan raja laut waiting for the light to turn green i notice theres one car on the left trying to push in into my lane, ok i gave way.

Then when the light turned green the car that was changing lane in front of me starts moving sow as i following behind that car. Unknown to me this auntie followed so closely behind that car and trying to push in as well, i was like wtf luckily i hit my brake on time otherwise banged into the auties car. She even gave me a cock stare, what did i do wrong? I tot we are supposed to move alternately in that situation. I dont mind actually but i can not tahan when she gave me a cock stare.

Today white mazda2 with registration number wtr3xx, driving dangerously and swereved into me @ jalan parlimen / mahameru interchange jammed my brake and gave a long honk, a mat salleh and his local gf inside maybe the gf gave him a blowjob thats why drive like a drunkard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering if the triptronic gearbox together with engine or without can be fitted into any of the current Proton cars or not? Putra/Satria/Wira/Waja/Gen.2?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience