Idiot Drivers

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I seriously hate the parking scene in Bangsar lar...especially the "jockeys". Why isn't enforcement doing anything?!....bugger!

Last time I used to park in the car park building opposite public bank. Now whenever I go, I park in Bangsar shopping village. Save the hassle.
bcos the jockeys paid the money as corruption to some1 in DBKayL.....thats why untill late 10pm, u still can get saman for didn't paid the parking somewhere in Bangsar, but u will not get kacau when u ask the jockeys park for u....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hYUNDAI RS??? PFFTT...

RS?? pfftttt..>!!!!

hood scoop.. pffttt..

nuff said.
hahahaha...mai siao siao le...
thats got 1 more Hyundai GTI to cum ....hahahaha...:rofl::rofl::thefinger:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Hyundai RS is the most "original" pimped rides of all time.
Bugger, they just stick an "open air vent" aka air scoop on the bonnet without opening a hole on the bonnet to let the air flow into the engine bay.
They simply weld and install a "dummy" mushroom filter aka open pod filter to make the engine bay look nicer whereas the actual air filter is a separate piping by itself towards a filter box with drop in filter.
Not to mention if you look closely at the exhaust muffler; you'll notice that the muffler head is also a dummy with the actual exhaust pipe tip is bend and facing towards the road. There's a hole under the dummy muffler.

But, if it's the exact rally version Hyundai Ascent RS than it would be really impressive. But guess the cost doesn't allow them to produce and sell so they resort to do the imitation one instead.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Bugger, they just stick an "open air vent" aka air scoop on the bonnet without opening a hole on the bonnet to let the air flow into the engine bay.
They simply weld and install a "dummy" mushroom filter aka open pod filter to make the engine bay look nicer whereas the actual air filter is a separate piping by itself towards a filter box with drop in filter.
Not to mention if you look closely at the exhaust muffler; you'll notice that the muffler head is also a dummy with the actual exhaust pipe tip is bend and facing towards the road. There's a hole under the dummy muffler.

But, if it's the exact rally version Hyundai Ascent RS than it would be really impressive. But guess the cost doesn't allow them to produce and sell so they resort to do the imitation one instead.

can pls give some comment on new Hyundai Accent GTI...??

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
can pls give some comment on new Hyundai Accent GTI...??
haha.....haven't seen the actual car, but got 2 friends driving the RS, that's why I know.
But the kewlest part about the RS is the "talking" reverse sensor...it would go like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 instead of beep beep beep beep beep beep..............

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
post up pix of those so-so parts weh.. wanna see closely.. cos i never been close enuff to hyundai rs.. wakaka

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007

lol... there are few indians in my taman driving it... damm lanci... like driving subaru...taman road also want takeover others...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Seriously??? OMG.............. im speechless...esp about the open pod air filter thingy... i thought the most is just the hood scoop.... nx time visit my uncle gonna pop up the hood to witness the actual pimping action.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
post up pix of those so-so parts weh.. wanna see closely.. cos i never been close enuff to hyundai rs.. wakaka
hahaha...me too...never been so close to that car...ahahaha...:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

Faster-faster post some pic of the car! I wanna see the fakeness...Damn malu driving a fake, all show no-go-car. Riding a bicycle got more dignity than driving the car...hahahaha

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
In Singapore people drive like real shit.. not all of course, but some..

I went to Singapore for a day few days ago, no leisure, and man, there was this stupid woman in this Volvo S60, see the traffic was slow (but not completely stopped) and there were four lanes, I was in the fourth lane, the bitch keep turning from lane 3 to 4 and back like so many fucking times, never use the signal, and when in the "random" mode she will just drive right at the middle, like fucked up.. I pulled down my left window to look at her face properly, I looked at her stupid face for like 7 seconds but she didn't look back, making ME feel like the idiot..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hahah ue7, maybe u not so handsome thats y she never look back lor..
kekeke...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hahah ue7, maybe u not so handsome thats y she never look back lor..
kekeke...
"....don't look back in anger,....i had to says....."---Oasis(UK)

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Found this in Youtube....

Haven't tried this, (due to just changed my headlamps to glass)...
but it seems good...& can really save you some cash...

Headlight Lens Restore using Toothpaste! - YouTube

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2lZ96BXoT10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience