Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
How is wish, not sure can or not coz VW can't plug & play parts. Need to look for specific parts that's suitable. Install wrong bulb also got error :nurse:

That's the most priceless moment. Arses got a shock & immediately swerve away & in the process mildly losing control, serve them right:thefinger:

Danz, u go there find china dolls ar :hmmmm:

Dude, just hook up ur battery and a switch then can use the horn dy ma.
Where got ppl hook air horn. ahaha

Yea man, the ass. AHHAHAHA

How is wish, not sure can or not coz VW can't plug & play parts. Need to look for specific parts that's suitable. Install wrong bulb also got error :nurse:

That's the most priceless moment. Arses got a shock & immediately swerve away & in the process mildly losing control, serve them right:thefinger:

Danz, u go there find china dolls ar :hmmmm:

no la usually go to subway for breakfast or bring my kids to tesco at night to hang about there.

option1978,

The airhorn is not those bought from kedai abang, that claimed to be siput-like airhorn. Those midgets wont scare even a dog. Get those truck-size ones. Go to truck kedai potong can get one....then hook up to the gas tank with a switch.

Great horn power comes with great setup...

of course, the ori horn to be retained. Only use the airhorn for the beloved Malaysian idiot drivers:biggrin:

option1978,

The airhorn is not those bought from kedai abang, that claimed to be siput-like airhorn. Those midgets wont scare even a dog. Get those truck-size ones. Go to truck kedai potong can get one....then hook up to the gas tank with a switch.

of course, the ori horn to be retained. Only use the airhorn for the beloved Malaysian idiot drivers:biggrin:

Would be asking for trouble since Malaysian Mentality is that they cannot be horn at. Horn saja wanna come down and fight already. Thinking he is bruce lee or Chuck Norris.

No need truck horn la. Stebel nautilus ftw

Would be asking for trouble since Malaysian Mentality is that they cannot be horn at. Horn saja wanna come down and fight already. Thinking he is bruce lee or Chuck Norris.

that is very true....Retarded malaysian mentality.

Sometimes I wonder, how we not call a person stupid, when he himself/herself are showing blardy stupidity?

Dude, just hook up ur battery and a switch then can use the horn dy ma.
Where got ppl hook air horn. ahaha

Yea man, the ass. AHHAHAHA

no la usually go to subway for breakfast or bring my kids to tesco at night to hang about there.

Danz, you stay nearby kah? Next time can go yum seng & see girls there lo

option1978,

Air horn to extreme lah. Later forgot, go blast horn at old bags & killed then no good lar.

Ready as they are. I'm no gangster but if they wanna show their gangster side, come on & bring it on. After getting freaking stressed out by work & day to day commuting, i badly need a punching bag to release my stress also

Sometimes I wonder, how we not call a person stupid, when he himself/herself are showing blardy stupidity?

Look at the top, fish rots from the head. Don't you realize more & more ppl are getting more & more stupid by the day?

Danz, you stay nearby kah? Next time can go yum seng & see girls there lo

Air horn to extreme lah. Later forgot, go blast horn at old bags & killed then no good lar.

Ready as they are. I'm no gangster but if they wanna show their gangster side, come on & bring it on. After getting freaking stressed out by work & day to day commuting, i badly need a punching bag to release my stress also

Look at the top, fish rots from the head. Don't you realize more & more ppl are getting more & more stupid by the day?

That's if you don't end up as punching bag for people will do bro :rofl:

There is no sure win in a street fight until 1 day meet someone better than us.
Also no end, I see you today, tomorrow you see me :laugh:

I usually ignore, whether or not I'm able to knock that idiot down. Don't want any hassle at police station or never ending war with people. Let them learn the hard way

Full retard?

68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

Probably did not get full license.......:banghead:banghead:

Maybe, but probably also most of this kind of idiots do not care! That's what I observe, as long as they're already park, they don't give a damn about other people! :banghead: Coupled that low life mentality with lousy driving/parking skill and you get things like this! If you have good driving skill most of the time when you park you're already in proper position just with one try. If you don't have that good of a skill but still have good mentality, at least you'd try a few times until you get it right so that's fine as well. But those who lacks both, then will end up like this.

Maybe, but probably also most of this kind of idiots do not care! That's what I observe, as long as they're already park, they don't give a damn about other people! :banghead: Coupled that low life mentality with lousy driving/parking skill and you get things like this! If you have good driving skill most of the time when you park you're already in proper position just with one try. If you don't have that good of a skill but still have good mentality, at least you'd try a few times until you get it right so that's fine as well. But those who lacks both, then will end up like this.

I usually get it right the 1st time but most of the time I would make sure they are enough space on both sides for the owners to get into their car, not cuz I'm considerate only, but I don't want my car to have any inconsiderate scratches where you can see sometimes those people open the car door and don't bother whether it will kena the other car or not.

Usually I prefer to park at the side parking rather than parking in between 2 cars.

Had a good laugh on the 31/12 evening (last working day of 2013) & this morning (1st working day of 2014).

31/12
While driving home from work on the evening on 31/12 around 4.30 p.m., upon entering East-West Link via Federal Highway, noticed traffic was at a standstill on the opposite direction (East-West Link to MV traffic light).

Found the caused of the standstill, an accident that just happened moments earlier 3 cars bumper to bumper. Laughed my head off when i noticed that all 3 cars were Lagi Best, bumper to bumper.

02/01
On my way to work passing by the famous hokkien mee in 222 area (behind Shell) & noticed a dugong stopped by the roadside, seems lost. When passing it, realised that this stupid cunt wanting to park by the road side probably for breakfast nearby (fucking inconsiderate, for her convenience but causing inconvenience to others) didn't realise that it's a bloody huge pothole between the road & the road shoulder, drove straight into the pothole & got stuck there & revving hard to try to get out & in the process smoking her own car.........yup smoking coming out from the engine compartment when i passed & seeing her idiotic, blur & the what the fuck just happened face really lighten up my day :rofl::rofl:

Had a good laugh on the 31/12 evening (last working day of 2013) & this morning (1st working day of 2014).

31/12
While driving home from work on the evening on 31/12 around 4.30 p.m., upon entering East-West Link via Federal Highway, noticed traffic was at a standstill on the opposite direction (East-West Link to MV traffic light).

Found the caused of the standstill, an accident that just happened moments earlier 3 cars bumper to bumper. Laughed my head off when i noticed that all 3 cars were Lagi Best, bumper to bumper.

02/01
On my way to work passing by the famous hokkien mee in 222 area (behind Shell) & noticed a dugong stopped by the roadside, seems lost. When passing it, realised that this stupid cunt wanting to park by the road side probably for breakfast nearby (fucking inconsiderate, for her convenience but causing inconvenience to others) didn't realise that it's a bloody huge pothole between the road & the road shoulder, drove straight into the pothole & got stuck there & revving hard to try to get out & in the process smoking her own car.........yup smoking coming out from the engine compartment when i passed & seeing her idiotic, blur & the what the fuck just happened face really lighten up my day :rofl::rofl:

You should get down and do this to her. Watch the link below for reference :rofl:

The Mask - Smokin!! - YouTube

Should see her face; totally blank & expressionless, holding tightly to the steering wondering what the fuck happened & why am i not moving :driver::burnout:

Some girls...are just....:banghead:
Taht's why if search for used cars, if it stated, Lady owner. I usually would skip.

Top Bottom