Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Most of the time you got to know what car is that. Most of the time, is Lagi Best or Dugong.

Talking about Idiot Drivers, met one Gold Civic which is somewhat Matte Metalic effect with super high GT wing sped off like mad after the Toll and start tailgating cars on fast lane with its loud exhaust.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Then end up Jam up in front at LDP heading towards 1 utama. :hmmmm2: :rolleyes:

Absolutely correct. On top of the 2 that you mentioned, the rest are usually old jalapeños driver but behaving life some mofo VVIP (soon to be Very Very Injured Person)

Absolutely correct. On top of the 2 that you mentioned, the rest are usually old jalapeños driver but behaving life some mofo VVIP (soon to be Very Very Injured Person)

Nowadays all the 'VIP Style' in Malaysia is super bad style, ah beng taste.
1520798_643697462340375_90477197_n.jpg

Versus the Japan Genuine VIP style.
vip2_0aLS_1.jpg

Dude, Malaysians, some cars aren't suitable for VIP styling.
This is so embarrassing.

Ya, especially cars that is really really buruk. Like yesterday, Jam at Sprint Highway after the toll, one stupid old buruk Satria refuse to let me cut in...

i would say any with gps built in should be okay....just need to double check the viewing angle of the lense....from description noted only 140degree....nothing wide angle...atleast 150degree or better 170degree viewing angle would be the best....

180 Degrees angle as in record both interior and exterior?

For kancil car, for proton wira or persona......these cars are not suitable for VIP mods..

Maybe the VIP means "Very Idiotic Personalization"?

Ya, especially cars that is really really buruk. Like yesterday, Jam at Sprint Highway after the toll, one stupid old buruk Satria refuse to let me cut in...

Those mofo in jalapeños are class 1 arsehole. Driving with the fucking attitude of "i'm in a piece of junk, hit me if you dare & see who hurts the most"

Here is another classic example, 1 potong VVIP taking up 4 parking lots!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 149
Those mofo in jalapeños are class 1 arsehole. Driving with the fucking attitude of "i'm in a piece of junk, hit me if you dare & see who hurts the most"

Ya, a lot of that, at times since I know the cost of respray, sometimes I'm not afraid to spare some paint to the other car that is driving like an asshole if need be. Just have to make sure the hit makes him in the wrong and not me.

Just sometimes you are driving decently on the road and these mofos comes and kacau you for nothing or drive like an idiot and somehow kinda involve you. Beh tahan. But have to learn the deep breath kung fu, makes driving more relaxing. Most of the time now, I just shake my head as in why on earth such driver existed. Only honk if need to.

Why so blur? Should get down and snap clearer ones :rofl:

Real Idiot.....:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

By the looks of the pixels, looks like zoom shot.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Also a quick shoot and withdraw technique...lol! Tried that before not to be spotted. So photo end up blur haha!

The vvip driver damn kanchiung to go cinema and simply park the car.
Maybe afraid that his waiting girlfriend pull his ears if he was late.

180 Degrees angle as in record both interior and exterior?

180degree is fisheye view...bloated already....

widest and nicest view is around 160-170degree.... enough to cover whole front and side area view if mounted at the rear windscreen of the car....

sample from google:
daytime_view_wa.jpg

sample from me later i'll produce here

agree, 180 degree is too much. Many things viewed are distorted, and inaccurate for accident claims....

Ya, a lot of that, at times since I know the cost of respray, sometimes I'm not afraid to spare some paint to the other car that is driving like an asshole if need be. Just have to make sure the hit makes him in the wrong and not me.

Just sometimes you are driving decently on the road and these mofos comes and kacau you for nothing or drive like an idiot and somehow kinda involve you. Beh tahan. But have to learn the deep breath kung fu, makes driving more relaxing. Most of the time now, I just shake my head as in why on earth such driver existed. Only honk if need to.

Also a quick shoot and withdraw technique...lol! Tried that before not to be spotted. So photo end up blur haha!

Was kinda rushing to buy stuff to cook dinner la. That mofo's car quite far, so just zoom & snap. Somehow after zooming, the slightest movement will effect the picture quality (using I-Phone but somehow Samsung different)

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Usually will not hesitate to blast my horn when encountering these arse wipe.

Kinda missed my Sentra with enhanced twin horn. Freaking loud. In most cases when i blast it, can see the arsehole got a shocked

Now looking for a louder horn for my Jetta

option1978,

should have installed air horn from a truck......Last time I air horned a mat rempit dude, you could see his buttock kecut....Ahahahaha!!

option1978,

should have installed air horn from a truck......Last time I air horned a mat rempit dude, you could see his buttock kecut....Ahahahaha!!

Hahhaa! Good one!
Last time i just follow closely only, that hogger syok sendiri,
suddenly look side mirrors, he swerve to the left immediately damn funny.

option1978,

How is wish, not sure can or not coz VW can't plug & play parts. Need to look for specific parts that's suitable. Install wrong bulb also got error :nurse:

Hahhaa! Good one!
Last time i just follow closely only, that hogger syok sendiri,
suddenly look side mirrors, he swerve to the left immediately damn funny.

That's the most priceless moment. Arses got a shock & immediately swerve away & in the process mildly losing control, serve them right:thefinger:

i know that place, its at tesco the scott garden, that my favorite place. always park there.:thefinger:

Danz, u go there find china dolls ar :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom