Idiot Drivers

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pomen....i think better not do like that wooor...if outside of college can la...but if in school area, wait the lecturer report then find out that panda did it n target panda for wat he did...hancur. wait he cant pass classes even worse. panda...y not take a photo with the date n time then send a mail to the dean with the photos attached? then let the dean handle this issue? of cos u should send the mail using a yahoo mail or something they cant trace with. n dont send in yr com lab cos most IT depts nowadays who use gateways can trace where u browse n what u do....then theres cctv summore...our country have very lousy whistle blower protection laws so u need to protect yrself.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Send to the star. U might get RM50. Who knows right? Worth a try, even if u didn't manage to win, at least his car will be published in the paper and hopefully he buys STAR Newspaper so that he knows is him. :rofl:

Ask your friends or dad to publish cuz I think you have to put your name there in the Star for the photo published.

Another method, try finding out who is the driver, could be a student or also a lecturer. As u walk pass, just stick a note at his car door or watever with the photo above printed...

You are not damaging his car so, college won't take action on students. Stick one paper only ma..or just drop a few around college area. I bet students will pick it up and words will spread :rofl:

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i already post tat pic at Facebook offical TARC webpage...:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:...if tat driver saw that,he wil sure shame on it....Many weeks already...always park like tat...tat y i post the pic at here n FB to remind him/her to park properly...lol....if stil dn wn park properly,thn i write a note and put at his car...hahahaha...let all TARC student come take a look hw tis driver park n his NOOB look...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just wanna share with you guys what I found in the star news just this morning. Is not my shot but just would like to share as no other threads name that is suitable for the people involve in this photo.

More likely to be Idiot Riders than Idiot Drivers...maybe is the fastest way to take off to meet the gods sooner...:stupid:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/13/nation/6851325&sec=nation

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I pity their parents who raised them up to become like this..
..kasihannya..mak bapak mat rempit..nie,..bila anak mati katak digilis lori baru mahu menagis dan menyesal. ish..ish..ish..
oi..jijiklah bila selalu nampak mat rempit nie kepala pecah, otak berderai, putus tangan dan kaki, isi perut dan usus tersembul keluar di jalanraya.
kalo yang belum mati tu terketar -ketar, dan menangis kesakitan..
cukuplah tu monyet..ingat tuhan dan mak bapak korang tu...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
monkey fly monkey die.... :stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I pity their parents who raised them up to become like this..
..kasihannya..mak bapak mat rempit..nie,..bila anak mati katak digilis lori baru mahu menagis dan menyesal. ish..ish..ish..
oi..jijiklah bila selalu nampak mat rempit nie kepala pecah, otak berderai, putus tangan dan kaki, isi perut dan usus tersembul keluar di jalanraya.
kalo yang belum mati tu terketar -ketar, dan menangis kesakitan..
cukuplah tu monyet..ingat tuhan dan mak bapak korang tu...
Well said bro...well said. :congrats:

I totally agree, I mean can't they put themselves in their parents shoes? I mean how would they feel if anything happen to you? They put so much effort and try their best to raise you up to be somebody useful and successful but yet they don't realise why their parents waste so much money and effort to raise them. Got hands, legs and brains but not using it for the better purpose.

Some handicap ppl wish they have those that they don't have. Such as hands, legs or even eyes. Yet they can get their Masters. Why can't a complete ppl like them make use of what they have? :banghead: :stupid:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Idiot Riders....:smokin:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
it seems the rempits are enjoying doin the 'superman'....showing others their have the 'balls'...
iv tried once ...long time ago...damn so scary wo...danger....:burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, is really dangerous. Doing that "SuperMan" stunt by lying down on the bike seat, is really asking for trouble. If really love lying down on the bike so much, end up, might be lying down on the bed for life.

In other words, your wish is granted :smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i think they are resting their back bone after a 'loooooonnnggg' ride....haha
:laugh: Then they are doing it the wrong way, as far as I can recall, lying down on your stomach while reading magazines or books, it will strain your back even more..

They should do it the other way round by lying on their back and call that stunt "Spine Resting"

Or

Maybe just dress up like this before doing that

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
:laugh: Then they are doing it the wrong way, as far as I can recall, lying down on your stomach while reading magazines or books, it will strain your back even more..

They should do it the other way round by lying on their back and call that stunt "Spine Resting"

Or
thats why they are called 'IDIOTS'....:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
something i would love sooo much to share with u guys n girls...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Those riders...I have some pictures too taken when I was on my way to KL...will post when I get the pictures from my wife...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
something i would love sooo much to share with u guys n girls...

We can only find such drivers in Malaysia :biggrin:
Other than cutting queue, they are obstructing traffic. Sure kena horn and curse like mad.

Those riders...I have some pictures too taken when I was on my way to KL...will post when I get the pictures from my wife...
When i saw this word, I kinda pause for awhile. Then suddenly only recall why u said that..:laugh:
Monday Blues la forgive me bro :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
#incident happens on saturday noon..around 2-3pm like that....

tomorrow i post number plate of a f**king a$shole....driving a red mitsubishi storm with BHB 2121 number plate

u were driving on right lane 60km/h talking to handphone summore near at Hospital Serdang (putrajaya-kajang highway)....being honked by my girl...dowan give way...when she's overtaking from left u f**King accelerate....cibai kaninna lu...even dare to chase her until the mines area...why not u just follow her to my house???see who's got who's back???

u've done something wrong still u dare being a daredevil to a woman... )(&*(^*&^%^&%$%^#^%w89eqh cibai.... come here face to face with me see u dare or not play2 your as$hole like that...

one day i found your vehicle u better watchout!!!!!!!!!!! :secruity:

i'm f*&king mad with u now!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
*update the number plate....anyone who spot him pls...do help him to learn the proper way....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
#incident happens on saturday noon..around 2-3pm like that....

tomorrow i post number plate of a f**king a$shole....driving a red mitsubishi storm with BHB 2121 number plate

u were driving on right lane 60km/h talking to handphone summore near at Hospital Serdang (putrajaya-kajang highway)....being honked by my girl...dowan give way...when she's overtaking from left u f**King accelerate....cibai kaninna lu...even dare to chase her until the mines area...why not u just follow her to my house???see who's got who's back???

u've done something wrong still u dare being a daredevil to a woman... )(&*(^*&^%^&%$%^#^%w89eqh cibai.... come here face to face with me see u dare or not play2 your as$hole like that...

one day i found your vehicle u better watchout!!!!!!!!!!! :secruity:

i'm f*&king mad with u now!!!!!!!!!
Bro, next time if such thing were to happen again, ask ur gf to drive to the nearest police station and with his kind of mentality, he surely will follow wherever she goes. Best if there is a roundabout :laugh: Make him go round and see how long can he follow :rofl:

Will keep an eye...time to haunt him with bigger 4X4 :thefinger:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yea...mg gf also slowed down trying to make a patrol car noticing her and him behind....but at that time she was already near my house...so she just pulled into my housing area....

if not sure he kena with police.....

but i still mad..bcoz like WTF man....with girl dare to tiu....even he was proven wrong....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yea...mg gf also slowed down trying to make a patrol car noticing her and him behind....but at that time she was already near my house...so she just pulled into my housing area....

if not sure he kena with police.....

but i still mad..bcoz like WTF man....with girl dare to tiu....even he was proven wrong....
Is normal la to find such road bullies in Malaysia..see girls that's why dare to bully. If a group of guys in 1 car, I dun think he dare to do such thing.

If ur gf pulls over to your house then I guess he knows where she stay now then? Better park ur gf car inside the house bro. In case, he comes back and do some cowardly stuff to the car. :top:

Nvm, what goes around comes around.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this orgasmic video, featuring a 5.0 litre V8 supercharged breathing Jaguar XKR-S going round the new Circuit in Portugal, Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve. This video was narrated by the racing driver on what approach a driver should take on the corners. Watch this amazing video with the awesome V8 roar. It's just how a supercar should sound.

YouTube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience