Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Jin, also don't take me in his car....T_T....want to sit in your super fast Civic Type-R...

Passo, that lady still taking her sweet time to water her car like watering a plant.....:rofl::rofl:

yesterday night also met a stupid driver...park his car in the middle of the road...blocking 1 lane...I horned him and scolded him....bugger...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Jin, also don't take me in his car....T_T....want to sit in your super fast Civic Type-R...

Passo, that lady still taking her sweet time to water her car like watering a plant.....:rofl::rofl:

yesterday night also met a stupid driver...park his car in the middle of the road...blocking 1 lane...I horned him and scolded him....bugger...
aiyo fast civic type-R...i really2 wanted to have a ride.....pleaseeeeee taikor...:rolleyes:

that lady is taking to much time at the pump....with 'slamber' face....at that time feel wanna slap her face liao....

TR u really that 'garang' meh....:driver:driver like these is damn annoyin...:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Jin, careful with lenglui in your car. These days many look like lenglui but got "package" down there one. My unker, a taxi driver told me one....

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
if upside ok play upside only..........:thefinger::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! What kind of package? To us guys, females only have 2 unique package that attract guys the most :thefinger: but not those below also got package really gross man...

I think real life some guys did experience such kind of incident where they dated a so called 'girl' then in the end when they intend to make out...suddenly end up she actually got a package lolz! I think that guy surely kill that bugger kaw kaw lolz! :rofl:

Yes, dunno why JPJ can't be more strict when training new drivers and stop giving license to Kopi "o" license punya orang lar haihz! Causes inconvenience to us good drivers and endangering our lifes there...that is one of the reason why malaysia have the most accident case and too many corruption while Singapore pula is a FINE zone area. xD:biggrin:

Don't play play with TR orr...he really fierce der arr...even though i dunno him that long yet but from the way he post here...he seems to be a guy not to be mess with...and have big balls to drive his monster truck...

Lolz! bro so fierce scold ppl meh...if driving normal car oklar...dun drive skyline, supra and etc later next day car hilang haha!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, What fierce....I'm not fierce normally..just when I saw some people that don't know how to drive that make me mad....4X4 so hard to drive meh?? just like car also mah..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, What fierce....I'm not fierce normally..just when I saw some people that don't know how to drive that make me mad....4X4 so hard to drive meh?? just like car also mah..
Haha! Just kidding lar bro...:biggrin: I know what u mean and how it feels to see such drivers on the road...especially some, If one is overtaking in a 2 way 1 lane road, there was once I was trying to overtake one stupid Old Junk Saga with big mufflers. He was going kinda slow and i was going to be late for work. So I decided, to overtake him, but at that moment when i try to overtake him, he accellerate as well which makes me mad that i rev my car and overtake him...after that, i reach a bump and I made a sudden hard braking stop for a moment, can see that he made a hard braking and adi very close to me and i pedal my car slowly away from him..and after that he kept his distance...what a nuisance...this type of arsehole don't even deserves a license to drive.

Just to teach him a lesson, this bastards dunno the danger. What if a car is coming my way when i was overtaking? Gone lar me...F*&^ing low mentality punya orang...

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Shemales cannot la....becoz they got "gearstick" one...:thefinger:
Yala, shemale tak boleh lar...unless u love something similar that u have on you to stick it up to your ass..jsut the difference is that they have to extra balls dangling on the top part instead of only the bottom 2...lolz! :thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin, careful with lenglui in your car. These days many look like lenglui but got "package" down there one. My unker, a taxi driver told me one....
nvm... i think i won't b so 'lucky' 1... cos most of the time, i just fetching chicks from school....:smokin:

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
yesterday..on PLUS highway area sabak bernam toward KL...a stupid Saga BLM driver WSL 2077 keep hitting break when i gove a high beam to over take...i give a high beam and right signal light to make he understand that i wanna overtake him,but his stupidity is higher than my highbeam..ha.ha.ha.ha.......i almost hit his ass yo!!...when i over take, he tailgating me and horn behind me...poo kee mak...maybe he jealous a "Van" faster then his saga..

Car : Saga BLM
Stupidity : Pure 100% from abnormal sperm.

:thefinger:

i allready snap his car pic,..later i put in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience