i park outside my house also can get SAMAN 3 times

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
park outside my own house also can get bloody saman
3 TIMES!! WTH LA
i hate those blardy buggers.. i have no place to park my car and they wanna saman me soommmor... what stupid idiots... i hate those idiotic morons!... MPSJ!!!
IDIots

klow

Jan 4, 2004
You can bring your water bill or electric bill to MPSJ to deal with them. They might cancel your saman.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
they will tell you that outside your house is goverment land, so they have rights to saman you. If MPSJ/MPPJ/DBKL, i just dun bother to pay the saman, coz the system is not yet link to JPJ, they can't blacklist your car yet.
More over when the time come, you will get discount for paying saman.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah just take ur bills and they would cancel ur summon.. i have to park my car outside my house too... my neighbour worst.. 3 cars outside..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Next time, write a note and put it on your dash stating that you live at No XX blah blah...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
damn tiu lah these fellas. damn quick to saman and they disappear just as quickly. sorry to hear about your situation dude, it's damn absurd.

i once parked my car and went walked to the nearest ticket dispensing machine that was some distance away. i put in my 60 cents and got my ticket. when i got back to my car, the fulat had left a summon there and disappeared! i drove around looking for him knowing that he cannot do anything about it but was damn mad and wanted to give him an earfull. bastard. this happened like 2 yrs back and i've not paid the summon till now coz i think it was a dumb thing for him to issue it in the first place :mad:

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I got the samething before. Don't waste your time to argue with them. If other cars can get tickets from parking at in front of your house, your own cars make no difference. That's what I was told.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
zero4 said:
if u got saman while u were buying the parking ticket, u can bring both the saman and ticket to mppj and cancel saman
but how would they know if i'm lying ler? after they say i tipu, i got no evidence also. anyway it was 2 yrs back, don't know where the saman gone liao.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
acura said:
park outside my own house also can get bloody saman
3 TIMES!! WTH LA
i hate those blardy buggers.. i have no place to park my car and they wanna saman me soommmor... what stupid idiots... i hate those idiotic morons!... MPSJ!!!
IDIots
Screw the local council... don't even pay the summons and let them send the piles of legal letters. I received lots and turned all into paper planes and burned the rest during CNY.

The worse is MPSJ! So-called richest local council in Selangor...

Bunch of GOBLOKs! :mad:

Last edited:

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site