i park outside my house also can get SAMAN 3 times

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
acbc said:
Screw the local council... don't even pay the summons and let them send the piles of legal letters. I received lots and turned all into paper planes and burned the rest during CNY.

The worse is MPSJ! So-called richest local council in Selangor...

Bunch of GOBLOKs! :mad:
aaron... not sure bout mpsj or mppj... i got court order for dbkl summon...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
zephyr3d said:
aaron... not sure bout mpsj or mppj... i got court order for dbkl summon...
Hey man... I got court order too but ignored it. For every summon they send to my mailbox, I return them back with the following remark:

"Owner no longer lives here. No forwarding address available."

Since then, no more summons or court order via slow mail.

boonleng

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
pity u.. today i passed by thr.. saw ur car park in front of the mobil petrol station and with a ticket clip on the windscreen... i think they give u the ticket becoz u park at their paking space without paying fees. anyway hope u can argue with them and get ur tickets cancel.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
last 2 weeks, i get a ticket from police traffic because it says on the paper "obstructing traffic flow". Yalah, i parked on the other side of the road which does not have parking lot but there are more than 20 cars parking same row with me myself only the one KENA... aisheh im so damn lucky for the night.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
If Mr headache do something to that car, the owner will most likely suspect it's Mr headache who did it cos it's parked in front of his house. No solid evidence can be obtained anyway, from cases like this.

With fucked up people parking their cars like this, it's no wonder malaysia has road bullies. One fine day, I may just be proud to join the Extraordinary League of Road Bullies.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
pity little acura

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,goodday all bro. my car kena "bang" at rear side by motorbike tat crossin red light. the rear side wheel part ady senget bout 1-2inch. T.T ........ hais.......

any way to recover it back the senget wheel? any shop recommend ? ady ask few wheel shop but they don do tis service.... i,m from kajang....possible lookin for shop around KL area....thnx all.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience