I Need Opinion....All R Welcome to Give Comments!

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Dear All,

Im currently planning to mod my 4g93 n/a engine....im planning of dropping in a mivec(4g92) head n intake manifold with the injectors.....to run with my putra wiring....im just so confused on how n what the outcome would be....some ppl have said that it can be done this way....as in the mivec will be activated according to the gear shift light...so all in all....the ques is about 4g93 n/a block running with mivec head,intake manifold...with the stock putra wiring n ecu ...so guys pls help me with this...i hope my wish here would be a successful one...thx in advance to all!

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo bro
if u wan to drop a mivec head to ur 4g93p engine block
u must use back the mivec wiring in order to activate the function

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
wut gsrTurbo9166, said is true... 4g93p ECU will not activate ur mivec... u need mivec ECU... o some others ECU then can able to activate ur mivec... else is pointless. to put mivec head...

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
thanx!

gsrTurbo9166 & d3s,thanks a lot for helping me...or else i wud have just bought that stuff hoping for it to work n at the end of process i wud have just burnt my fingers without the MIVEC feel....thank u!im new in mods...la

GSRSolutions

Dec 11, 2003
satria81,yup wat your mech say is right can activate mivec in several way can use shift light,old stuff air cond adjuster(old stuff in old car 80"s),rsm(bcoz got small shift light) n etc.actually mivec open like power on off switch.This done by many many workshop.Is a sap sap sui thing.Not a big deal.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
satria81 : yes! what you said is true, MIVEC can be activated using shift light, RSM, or even VAFC. but all these will not give you the "real" MIVEC feel when compared to using MIVEC ECU & wiring.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all ZTH Sifu and Bro,

this is my 1st time post here, ( don't know correct place or not, hehehe )

me plan on next month will go to Selangor, to find the Halfcut Warehouse,
for my Kancil and my friend satira,

any one have any recommender place for me and my friend to visit?

thanks!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience