i just did my ground cable... share share

c-ground said:
If the cable is long enough, just re-locate the cable to the wiper motor ground lar.. maybe you can kill some birds by launching the wiper blades.. who knows? haha!!
yea..power up my wiper motor power n speed..ekeke

but i only feel the effect after i moved the manifold point to engine block...... aircon is damn kaw cool now....unbeliavable la...

c-ground said:
This observation supported my previous comment that the intake manifold ground is unneccessary. ;)
ahaha....votech grounded one...hv to 'tiu' him lo? ekekek

but how bout tb n intake? saw lot of mmc engine ground at tb...and votech ground to my intake there as well....TB buterly there....

c-ground said:
We gentlemen don't "tiu" sesama gang sendiri one lar.. and the reason why most of the ppl do that.. has been postulated.
u see any best point for me to select as distribution place? tot of took out the distri block...

saw many subaru choose intake maniflod as distibution place..got up of manifld got few holes can screw..juz like a distri plate

RS.Move

Oct 25, 2005
ohhhh... i see the picture now... clear.. good. i can do my grounding 2molo night redi... hehehe..

another question, to all sifus... can install to sport light / fog lamp? so brighter ?? and tail light also...

c-ground

Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
RS.Move said:
ohhhh... i see the picture now... clear.. good. i can do my grounding 2molo night redi... hehehe..

another question, to all sifus... can install to sport light / fog lamp? so brighter ?? and tail light also...
How are you going to ground the tail lights?

For the spot lights, if it's add-on, there must be a ground point from the harness, move it to the battery terminal will do.

c-ground said:
How are you going to ground the tail lights?

For the spot lights, if it's add-on, there must be a ground point from the harness, move it to the battery terminal will do.
nvm..tomolo i ask Move.rs to pull one cable to rear tail lighht...hahaha....joking

IronJ

Oct 6, 2004
wanna to ask all the sifu here... is gc cable suitable for caburator car?... or will it give the same outcome as what the injection car giving?...

i read from another forum, for caburator car, no point doing all the grounding... is it true?... or it's still depend on the customer need?...

n305er

Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
IronJ said:
wanna to ask all the sifu here... is gc cable suitable for caburator car?... or will it give the same outcome as what the injection car giving?...

i read from another forum, for caburator car, no point doing all the grounding... is it true?... or it's still depend on the customer need?...
My car is carburator and I installed some ground cables. There still significant little bit of improvements lah. You can feel it Especially when your car is idle. :)

Okay... don't laugh okay?

IronJ said:

carb can install....same ma.... :biggrin:

n305er said:
My car is carburator and I installed some ground cables. There still significant little bit of improvements lah. You can feel it Especially when your car is idle. :)

Okay... don't laugh okay?
yea....but u can make it nicer if u wan....can try to hide the cable....hehehe

i dun hv photo for wirA...maybe u can try c-ground website for references k?

*No offense to u...no laugh oso...juz sugest..hehe...

tikuruok

May 8, 2005
Sarawak
wah! in just a few days time, there's a lot of great discussion here. things are going on the right direction again! :) hhmm...im not sure about my own diy gc, but i do learn a lot here. still can't find the heat shrinking tube. my electrical tape to cover the cable and lugs looks like have to be replace soon.

tikuruok said:
wah! in just a few days time, there's a lot of great discussion here. things are going on the right direction again! :) hhmm...im not sure about my own diy gc, but i do learn a lot here. still can't find the heat shrinking tube. my electrical tape to cover the cable and lugs looks like have to be replace soon.
ask C-ground lo...maybe can buy from them

wat size u wan? 8AWG?

can someone please teach me how to spray engine head cover.:retarded:

what type of cleaning products should i use for oil free surface?
what type of paint to use?

thanks a lot....:embaressed_smile: