I hate dc5

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
d Green Myvi?it's a PURPOSE built track car/time attack machine!fully stripped out interior,full roll cage,lone bucket seats.....Toyota's 4 throttle engine(black top kot?duno d CC tho)....driver siap w full racing suit,sial!i clocked 1 of his runs...3:05.xxx,hehehhehe..but u gotta salute his semangat tho...
but i totally salute d black turbo Myvi..d only "passenger" class vehicle in d class..imagine running along Subarus,EVOs,Skylines,...giler!n he was only running on Parada tyres!salute!

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
d Green Myvi?it's a PURPOSE built track car/time attack machine!fully stripped out interior,full roll cage,lone bucket seats.....Toyota's 4 throttle engine(black top kot?duno d CC tho)....driver siap w full racing suit,sial!i clocked 1 of his runs...3:05.xxx,hehehhehe..but u gotta salute his semangat tho...
but i totally salute d black turbo Myvi..d only "passenger" class vehicle in d class..imagine running along Subarus,EVOs,Skylines,...giler!n he was only running on Parada tyres!salute!
Yess, salute the black MYVI, have the spirit to challenge! saw him chasing an Evo 9 during the 1st run! Standard braking system without rear disc brake! Salute the black myvi !

Black Dc5..... :biggrin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Black Dc5..... :biggrin:[/QUOTE said:
which black DC5 you want? 250whp with driver not so handsome, 215whp with driver very skinny or 200whp with driver very the tall dark n handsome.. and lives in the east coast? miahahaha..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
which black DC5 you want? 250whp with driver not so handsome, 215whp with driver very skinny or 200whp with driver very the tall dark n handsome.. and lives in the east coast? miahahaha..
who is this 250whp not so handsome driver?:biggrin:

mtis

1,000 RPM
Jul 5, 2009
good one. ask him to be racer since he so great.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think he is just there to have fun or experience how it feels like to drive on Sepang Track la haha!

That myvi how come he is racing together with Subaru's and Evo? I was asking that question myself...I mean different league and group...:hmmmm:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
I think he is just there to have fun or experience how it feels like to drive on Sepang Track la haha!

That myvi how come he is racing together with Subaru's and Evo? I was asking that question myself...I mean different league and group...:hmmmm:
Black myvi is street car and falls under the Turbo category. But respect to the dude for being very 'selamba' racing with the bigger cars!

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I was stoned as hell just now :canabis:, and when i read it...... was awake again... Terrified :biggrin:! hehehehe. Ok laa president says good lookin means, good looking laa. Pasir Gudang this Sunday..... super?
Giler.... change the tires first la dei! LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lightningfield:
Lolz! Ya, real big guts to participate and race alongside with them :top:
Well, I guess everyone is there to have fun I suppose..

Were you there as one of the participants bro?

But of course can't be compared with the bigger cars. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my bro just lost his beloved Proton WAJA 1st batch...
Car no plate: WHW 3321
color:sky blue
modification:silver color 17' sport rims and zenden muffler...

other then that all are original...car completely stock from interior...car lost in front of The Store,Sri Petaling today (5/5/10) around 9pm...will upload pic asap...

if any 1 spotted this WAJA...pls inform my bro 016-6939881(Edwin)...A small token of appreciation would be given to whom that found my bro car. Thanks alot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience