I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
if u put a fake CCTV camera

they will think your car/house got more valuable items..

later come again

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
buddy....if they came in like 8 outside; 5 inside.....total of 13 ppl. Mostly high on weeds or drugs, do you think thy're afraid of anyone??
It's really helpless.....even the neighbours can't do nuthin; only thing safest to do is call the police eventhough it's no use!!
Unless u live in a house with at least 8 muscular jocks lar...if not we gotta really pray hard this incidents doesn't happen anymore!!

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
cheowweng said:
:angry_smile: Here's the story:-

I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there you know. One of them kicked my spoiler off. Oh ya, I'm driving a MRS by the way. what a loser.....I rang the police but they took long time to arrive. You know what's the best part? it's not only 5, there are other 8 outside with motors, trying to ramp through my front gate. Some of them shouting, as if they are on drugs or somethng. my neighbours could just watched from the balcony as they could not do anything. the bastards challenged them to come down if they have the guts. I turned on the lights and my car alarm kept ringing. they fled once they got my player... just like that....

damage:- side screen (cost me RM1,400)
- dvd player (1 month old) (RM4,400)

what can i say?

just for the record, those buggers....what color is their skin??

at least we are aware if we see a group of people with that skin color on motors riding around our neighbourhood.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
dont put hope to get gun guys..

you all can start arming urself by getting slingshots. not the RM2 shop one. the one that cost near hundres of ringgit. then pair it with ball bearings

shoot them!

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
installing light? cctv? bro... 13 ppl and 8 of them challenging those hopeless ppl safely locking themselves in their house. you think they goin 2 get really scared of your little camera and porch light?

dog? funny... 13 guys and each with 5 rocks can kill all your dogs in minute.

get a gun? 13 guys, i think automatic rifle or pump gun!

i think the problem is the police. when a country got laws and only know how to passing bills but no enforcement is like dictator talking about democracy.

again the rate of car break ins and theft is so high in malaysia but seems none of those ontop bother about it. since most of them living in cloud 9 that most probably cost million bucks and have their own security guard. and they dont need to worry about their cars or problem parking in midvalley since most of them had their own driver and plenty of cash to pay for expensive secured parking.

see what happened 1 day our prime minister's / sultan's car kana break-in. and 13 ppl challenging him for a duel, then they might have potong tangan law for stealing / breaking in cars.

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
cheowweng : .....anyway.....they will return one more time when they know u got new accessories......

ready to protect one more time?

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
CheoWeng,

Sorry to hear your case. I just want to share with you my recent experience which was even worst although loses wasn't that great.

3 months ago, this bunch of ppl came 3 times within 2 weeks ! All in RX-Z bikes. To cut short the story, I'll put in points. Last time was 5 days ago !!!

Facts:
Ampang area, 2 storey Terrace house with brightly Lit porch, high gates, 2 cars inside and with CCTV with huge enclosure (very much visible), motion sensor activated lights with 2 100w spotlight (super bright). 6 feet high Gates !!!

1st attempt.

- 2 person on a RX-Z (5.30am)
Not successful after my dog barked and woke me up.

2nd attempt.

- 4 person on 2 RX-Z (4.50am)
Because of the damn haze, I had to close all window shut and slept and air-con and by the time they climbed in, only I woke up (alarm went off with dog barking). My dog was tied and it's a small dog anyway. Barking was loud though. Manage to shout at them when they are climbing out but not enough time to chase them. 2 inside, 2 outside.

Damage: Apexi RSM (Hidden), Alarm module, Side Windscreen

3rd attempt.

- This time after the damage, I modify the entire fencing of my house. Super sharp blades on my gates, change all climbable spot to non-climbable (ie..no support) and place glasses in poured cement all over my walls and pillars supporting gates. In short, last steps before my house looks like Pudu Jail !

- 8 of them ! in 4 RX-Z. (5.30am)

Tried to climb but have to give up after I woke up and neighbour woke up. Neighbour was co-operative..all shouting and on their lights while I tried to be hero brandishing my Parang and chase them.

4th Attempt (5 days back, 5am Sun)

- 8 person on 4 RX-Z. This time round, I noticed they are different groups as their age is younger but might be 'connected'. Left after dog barking and motion sensor lights lit up waking neighbour and myself up. Tried to climb but failed.

Guys, I made police report in all attempts except the last attempt last week. Tired of it already lar. Police come, take photo and I passed them my CCTV recording thats it. I did my part to add to the statistic hoping they will send or increase their patrol but sigh...

I want to share this as it's really something that is going on all around us. Like it or not, believe it or not. I have members from my club car got his Evo stolen INSIDE his car compound with the thief locking them inside their house (inner gate), took their time to unlock and defeat the alarm system, hot wire and start the car away while my fren shouted like crazy inside his house.

So just try to stay low profile and is a good idea to cover your car. I did covered my car but because the damn turbo is too hot, can't do it after driving at night. I drive an evo 6 btw.

Nowdays, I lock my car with pedal lock even inside my porch. It can't prevent but will prolong the process hopefully, should the worst happen. Virtually nothing deters these bunch of low lifes thiefs..NOTHING except death. Yes, unless you kill them, they just won't stop !

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
bloody shocking man! fukking crazy moves.
goddamn the world isnt safe for our cars anymore.

time to fix that old air-gun i have..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
man!!!...wat's the world coming into!!.....
bl00dy buggers.....these are not thieves anymore.....definitely robbers.......better stay low profile

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
so sad and frustating...

police also hopeless!

armed ourselves is the best way...

1) slingshots/lastik - use ball bearings or marble/guli as bullet
2) air-gun
3) nail gun
4) cross bow - donno whether they still have it in the market...
5) bow and arrow - like those in indoor archery arcades...

these are the only things that i can think of, that we can equipped ourselves with.
anyone with better suggestions?

no intention to take law into our hands but if we dont take care of ourselves, who else?

you do police report...they will patrol for few days. after that, same ol story again.
if nothing happen, nobody will do anything. always, this is so called culture already - sumtin happen only, they will take action..kelam kabut konon, point fingers here and there.

dont count on anyone bro...be prepared and pray...

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
This might sound stupid too you, but some people say, 'angsa' is better than dogs.
Because they dont take bribe (food) and as noisy as a dog.

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
sigh...do u guys think it would help if we take their pictures?

sigh...our local police...sigh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

Another Opti-Coated BMW F10 520i since months back, this car condition is good. No major correction were carry out during preparation. Somehow, there is bird poop etched on the hood i didnt manage to remove cause its too deep. Without sacrificing too much of clear coat, i didnt go any further. Other panels such as doors, roof, rear bonnet were polished and finished with OHP. Finishing was done with Flex that i borrowed from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience