Hyundai S-Coupe (MIVEC 1.6 Manual) for Sale!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Hyundai S-Coupe (MIVEC 1.6 Manual) for Sale!

gohkokeng - Thanx! What to do... have to sell both at the same time. I wish I could make people buy them together...less headache to deal with 2 different people.. One time come, take both..keke!

Last edited:
EVERYONE!!

NEW AND FINAL PROMOTION BEFORE GOING TO MOTORTRADER.

CAR PRICE DROP AGAIN TO 19K CASH, NO LOAN UNLESS YOU CAN GET IT YOURSELF..:

After that, I am going to Motortrader ...then PJ State Sunday Car Sale..then Star classifieds. Maybe the response better there.

Last edited:
All PM's replied!! Thanx for the feedback and comment.

FINAL FINAL PRICE!! RM18000 CASH!! TAKE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE THAT BELONGS TO THE CAR!!

FEEL FREE TO MAKE APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE CAR..

wah...you REALLY want to sell your car huh...

if i hv 18k cash...this baby is mine....=) anyway...LSD gearbox??

Cow - Yupps. Its a have too...not a want too. My first project car la.. before this i drive an old accord..yr 1979 i think.. round lights..but got crx twin carb engine inside! :baring_teeth:

Fuse63 - Good question. I don't think its a LSD gearbox but then I am not so sure myself. When I jack up both front sides..i can rotate one wheel without moving the other. So my guess is its not. Please correct me if I am wrong.

......Anyone Interested???!!

Last edited:
im interested....but currently no money.....if until jan2007 this car is still available then its mine....claim insurance cannot get the cash yet...=)

oh ya....how many hp ar ?? top speed and top rpm ?? fc lvl high ?? free lancer dashboard ?? u mean the whole dashboard from passenger till driver side (coz i don really like ur dashboard right now...too tall and big)??

Last edited:
Fuse63 said:
oh ya....how many hp ar ?? top speed and top rpm ?? fc lvl high ?? free lancer dashboard ?? u mean the whole dashboard from passenger till driver side (coz i don really like ur dashboard right now...too tall and big)??

2007!!! Wah..that is like 4 more months from now. Don't think I can wait that long la bro. Claim insurance? Car lost or accident? I have not done a dyno, but stock claimed by mitsubishi japan is 175hp. Top speed is 180km/h (speed cut), top rpm is 9000 (rev cut). The engine is fully standard la bro. I only fixed KNN filter, exhaust system, and iridium plugs. The whole engine, gearbox, front suspension is all standard.

Last edited:
really admire ur car la bro...hopefully i can get my insurance money asap...anyway....claim insurance for motorbike accident....broken leg....=)

Fuse63 said:
really admire ur car la bro...hopefully i can get my insurance money asap...anyway....claim insurance for motorbike accident....broken leg....=)

Thanx! Call me once you get the money. Wah..sorry to hear that. Hope u get well soon.

like that i also purposely broke my leg and claim life insurance to buy the car.

lol! actually im fine dee, met tat accident on 31st dec. lol...count down in the hospital. stupid fat lady bang me and kept me walkin without 1 leg for 12weeks

gohkokeng said:
like that i also purposely broke my leg and claim life insurance to buy the car.
haha!! if i had a choice, i rather choose not to hv a titanium inside ma leg. cannot play football cannot do xtreme sports de...:cry_smile: mayb next time wanna make love also a bit hard...lol *need to ask her to sit on top and ride it like horse*

Last edited:
Fuse63 said:
haha!! if i had a choice, i rather choose not to hv a titanium inside ma leg. cannot play football cannot do xtreme sports de...:cry_smile: mayb next time wanna make love also a bit hard...lol *need to ask her to sit on top and ride it like horse*

Wah! Like wolverine already! ..but titanium leg only. hehe! Make love have not test yet ah? cham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom