Hyundai S-Coupe (MIVEC 1.6 Manual) for Sale!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Hyundai S-Coupe (MIVEC 1.6 Manual) for Sale!

hey man your mivec meter look awsome. is it a direct fit or need to mod? does this meter use cable or sensor?

WAHHHHHHH....fast and furious car selling!!!! How come??!!! This is bad news man....i'm so sad la.

Hey ppl!! I was with this guy when he bought the car, put in the engine, did the bumper and fixed the sound system together with him. This guy is mostly a DIY guy and the work done is all good!! LOOK AT THE CAR!!!!

He takes good care of the car as a whole. The car truely has got potential and it's just sad that he's not capable in doing anything with it currently. Condition of the paint can last another 4-5yrs.

It's a must buy is you're a Scoupe lover. :regular_smile:

Scoupe - Hehe...sorry la. Didn't know u want to keep it low. I surf alot on Zth nowadays mah. The meter is higher or taller than my original one, so modification needed to be done to the panel. The meter, if I am not mistaken, is fully sensors now, because of the digital mileage.

olskool - Thank you, thank you...your comments and feedback is overwhelming. Hehe! :regular_smile:

Still For Sale!

Last edited:
so u coming for gathering? heheh...we'll check it out there...
bump for u

Anyone interested can PM me with their best price..

Last edited:
nice car... free bump for you...

You might wanna remind your potential customers... your Mivec is not from the pre-95 mitsu cars... they're from post-95 mitsu cars... which means the engine is newer, and the halfcuts are more expensive.

Think a mivec halfcut price for a post-95 mitsu is around 8-9k now1 if i remember correctly. Ain't cheap... =) Therefore for 20k, i'd say its a reasonably good buy.

Just a guess... your bodykits were done at SS19 am i right? =Þ

alvin24 - Thanx for the reminder. Luckily I posted my picture, would have forgotten that piece of information. I haven't been up to date with half-cut prices but I guess with more waja, gen-2 on the road, these right side halfcuts would have gone up in price. Plus, I have a lancer dashboard as well to throw into the sale if anyone wants, together with a windscreen that has a inch long hairline crack in the center (just in case, anything happens to the new one).

I think that area is ss19...not sure! Hehe! You've seen me there? Have we spoke b4?

can U plzz survey for me how much loan can go?I wanna know how much the downpayment to be prepared.I'm interested if there with the sport rims and sound system,but the price can be drop some more,rite?

skyline_supra21 - You've got PM

ALL - The price of course can nego la if you guys are really really interested and willing to pay cash. I really really need the money! The reason I advertise here in ZTH because I want someone from here who is really interested and knowledgeable about cars so that this car would be in good hands. Also, I can get feedback and comments on this car before my last resort is to advertise in motortrader or newspaper.

About the loan, I am trying to get someone in Public Bank to help. Will get back to you guys that ask about loan.

You guys are killing me la! no money to eat already! Faster buy my car!!

NEW PROMOTION : BUY MY CAR, GET THIS KAWASAKI BIKE FOR RM999 (SORRY, BIKE SOLD FOR ORIGINAL PRICE)

HERE is the link to my bike : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ad.php?t=99064

Last edited:
bro kilbreed

pandai buat business.....got Marketing Degree?

haha envy u......can make people buy your car AND bike together

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom