HWL factory

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
Seems like previous topic lost in somewhere else...

My question is where is HWL factory? one of my damper licking already... anyone know? and do i need to make any appointment before i go, usualy takes how long to repair and how much?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Top Perfect - 03 61571370

i have the map, drop me a PM as i cant post it here, too large. Give me ur email and i'll send it to u

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
jzhost said:
Seems like previous topic lost in somewhere else...

My question is where is HWL factory? one of my damper licking already... anyone know? and do i need to make any appointment before i go, usualy takes how long to repair and how much?
hi ... the place is situated deep inside sg buloh... reaching ther wud probably damage yr others dampers as well cus the roads r pretty fuctup...
better be der as early as 9 or 10.... cus da whole process will take a good 4 hrs... if u r late they'l do a fast job... AND BEWARE OF THE BOSS.... he will try his best to charge u even if it's under warranty... nego the price first...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Satria Neo S2000

Photo's has circulated in the internet about the build of a Satria Neo S2000 rally car. Super 2000 rally car is a class where a homologated road going car with 2000cc NA engine is permitted to be modified with 4wd system, wide body and a spec racing transmission and brakes. As the Neo doesn't have a 2.0 litre engine in its range the rally car might be a one-off and won't be eligible to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience