Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:rofl: bugger, damn creative la u guys...:laugh:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was reading the Book "Singapore Ghost Story" and remember one story.
Two couples was in holidaying in Taiwan. They were enjoying themselves and so happened their last night was the Ghost festival where the people will pray and do road side offering. Some how the wife of one of the couple who was not a believer, kick into some offering and immediately 4 letter words came out from her mouth. The other couple wife tried to stop her and ask her to apologize, but being a non believer, she refused. Then they return to their hotel. Later this couple called the other and mentioned something is wrong, the hotel room was heating up even though the air con is on and blowing cool air. They came over and yes, they felt the heat too, then saw some black shadow hoovering around. Finally the couple that came in told her to apologize, and being in this state she finally apologize, then went down to the shop bought some offering to pray to them in the room. Immediately the room was cool again....story was shorten as cannot recall all of it...

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

:rofl: bugger, damn creative la u guys...:laugh:
We should be in advertising, right?....hahahahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Was reading the Book "Singapore Ghost Story" and remember one story.
Two couples was in holidaying in Taiwan. They were enjoying themselves and so happened their last night was the Ghost festival where the people will pray and do road side offering. Some how the wife of one of the couple who was not a believer, kick into some offering and immediately 4 letter words came out from her mouth. The other couple wife tried to stop her and ask her to apologize, but being a non believer, she refused. Then they return to their hotel. Later this couple called the other and mentioned something is wrong, the hotel room was heating up even though the air con is on and blowing cool air. They came over and yes, they felt the heat too, then saw some black shadow hoovering around. Finally the couple that came in told her to apologize, and being in this state she finally apologize, then went down to the shop bought some offering to pray to them in the room. Immediately the room was cool again....story was shorten as cannot recall all of it...

We should be in advertising, right?....hahahahahaha:rofl:
Ya, but then not gonna like the lifestyle of advertising agency

Never dare once I dare kick those offerings or even step on those burned ashes of papers for prayers...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,
u should taken video under the cubicle to check out is there any legs visible or not while u taking your shit haha....:biggrin:
Wasn't taking shit, just peeing and admiring the man in the mirror :rofl:

Dare not take la, take liao i can't sleep later...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, but then not gonna like the lifestyle of advertising agency

Never dare once I dare kick those offerings or even step on those burned ashes of papers for prayers...
I think was accidental but apologize lah! rather then using the F word....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

SF,
u should taken video under the cubicle to check out is there any legs visible or not while u taking your shit haha....:biggrin:
Bro. SF was waiting for someone else to come into the toilet before he dare to investigate, but since no one came in, he cabut first loh.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

if me i will definately look who's next door...curious ma......
Wonder if you are there alone at that time, whether you pursue the investigation....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I think was accidental but apologize lah! rather then using the F word....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Bro. SF was waiting for someone else to come into the toilet before he dare to investigate, but since no one came in, he cabut first loh.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Wonder if you are there alone at that time, whether you pursue the investigation....:biggrin:
if in the morning or afternoon still brave...if midnight depends on situation, when i was young i used to go haunted house hunting.....so till now abit brave la.....if we are scared the "thing" will intimidate us...they can feel our fear.....if we dont fear them they wont disturb us

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if me i will definately look who's next door...curious ma......
if in the morning or afternoon still brave...if midnight depends on situation, when i was young i used to go haunted house hunting.....so till now abit brave la.....if we are scared the "thing" will intimidate us...they can feel our fear.....if we dont fear them they wont disturb us
I'll look if I know someone did come in, but then no one came in and yet a modern ghost with Iphone4 or Iphone5?

Not sure whether it is the girl from Times Square who jumped from six floor since is not that far from here :stoned:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'll look if I know someone did come in, but then no one came in and yet a modern ghost with Iphone4 or Iphone5?

Not sure whether it is the girl from Times Square who jumped from six floor since is not that far from here :stoned:
Nah! unless same building.....:biggrin:

teanama

Dec 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My parents went for a holiday in Dalian, China. The tourist attraction was found in a very old part of the town, many hours of bus ride there. So they put up at the local hotel for the night. Its one of those hotels you see in old kung fu movies, where the entire structure was built from wood. There was electricity but they still burnt oil lamps at night in the rooms and along the corridor.

That night just after dinner, parents and fellow tour members went back to their rooms on the 2nd floor. It was quite dark and lighted only by oil lamps. While walking along the corridor, suddenly everybody heard a lady's voice singing (some chinese oldie song). Then everybody saw it...at the far corner of the corridor.

Half the group saw 2 chinese ladies in traditional cheongsam and heavy make-up walking gracefully towards them, waving silk handkerchiefs. The other half only saw the silk handkerchiefs floating and waving in mid-air towards them. Everybody freaked out but froze and didn't move. The ghosts floated past them and disappeared.

After that, they found out the hotel used to be a brothel. It was on fire in the early 1900 and many people died. It was rebuilt and turned into a hotel. Some continued to stay for the night, some decided to sleep in the bus instead. :s:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My parents went for a holiday in Dalian, China. The tourist attraction was found in a very old part of the town, many hours of bus ride there. So they put up at the local hotel for the night. Its one of those hotels you see in old kung fu movies, where the entire structure was built from wood. There was electricity but they still burnt oil lamps at night in the rooms and along the corridor.

That night just after dinner, parents and fellow tour members went back to their rooms on the 2nd floor. It was quite dark and lighted only by oil lamps. While walking along the corridor, suddenly everybody heard a lady's voice singing (some chinese oldie song). Then everybody saw it...at the far corner of the corridor.

Half the group saw 2 chinese ladies in traditional cheongsam and heavy make-up walking gracefully towards them, waving silk handkerchiefs. The other half only saw the silk handkerchiefs floating and waving in mid-air towards them. Everybody freaked out but froze and didn't move. The ghosts floated past them and disappeared.

After that, they found out the hotel used to be a brothel. It was on fire in the early 1900 and many people died. It was rebuilt and turned into a hotel. Some continued to stay for the night, some decided to sleep in the bus instead. :s:
Wow! A brothel that was long gone during those China Days. Extinct. At least they get to see
those brothel girls for once in their life. We only see them in movies :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking for 4G63T chip
please PM me if you know where you can get em
reply here also can la :D
want to remove all my cuts
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience