Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can appear behind u suddenly dressing like that surely not human bro :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ermm..thought of that too, but most of the time, we can see the ghost with our eyes but we
wont be able to see them in the mirror. Cuz they have no reflection as they dont have a solid
body. Which is one of the ways to know if that person is ghost or not a ghost :afraid:
How would you know this for sure?

What if 'they' made you think like that but in actual fact cannot be with your own two eyes and only can be seen via mirror? hehehehe

Anyway, imagination is the most scariest when you're alone and vulnerable.. as in naked in the shower. Hehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How would you know this for sure?

What if 'they' made you think like that but in actual fact cannot be with your own two eyes and only can be seen via mirror? hehehehe

Anyway, imagination is the most scariest when you're alone and vulnerable.. as in naked in the shower. Hehehe
Can't be sure cuz never experienced it before and dont hope to experience it. :afraid:

Totally agree, the scariest part is pull the curtain and shower in the hotel room's toilet...
Really gives me lots of wild imaginations...thanks to those movies...

Which is why I have never watch ghost movies since secondary school days. Each time
I watch, I have trouble sleeping even though I did enjoy the movie...only horror movie
that doesnt scare me is those like Walking Dead and Resident Evil...aka zombies...

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Can't be sure cuz never experienced it before and dont hope to experience it. :afraid:

Totally agree, the scariest part is pull the curtain and shower in the hotel room's toilet...
Really gives me lots of wild imaginations...thanks to those movies...

Which is why I have never watch ghost movies since secondary school days. Each time
I watch, I have trouble sleeping even though I did enjoy the movie...only horror movie
that doesnt scare me is those like Walking Dead and Resident Evil...aka zombies...
Same to me.. Lol.. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Same to me.. Lol.. :biggrin:
Then after shower, when the mirror is full of mist, I usually afraid to look at it, in case I see
any writings on the mirror like "I WAS HERE" or "HELP ME" or etcs...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Highly imaginative, be it ghost or girls. Thumbs up :adore:

Try not to think of anything when taking shower in the hotel except your favorite song lyrics and sing it out loud. U'll get ppl screaming at you to stop singing, but not scream of chill at your back

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Sometimes it is not that we purposely think or watch out for ghost while showering in the hotel but when one is alone especially at some kind of budget hotel which room is not so palatable it naturally arouse our imagination. Hell I got goose bumps many times staying in such places.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please help if u see or know someone wanna sell GTI parts.

Proton Satria Gti.
Reg No: WJE 810
Colour : Silver
Area : Serdang Perdana, Seri Kembangan.

Car in original GTI condition. Interior & exterior.

Kindly contact 019-3484324 or police station nearby.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience