Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
back to the stories....sharing some of stories i heard from my colleague in one of the outlet in kl centre.
the outlet is a pre-war bungalow convert into car showroom, so there is a lot of stories...some that i could recall

story no.1
every evening at about 7pm onward, some staff can see an old lady standing by the window on 1st floor staring down emotionless..that is the meeting room but when they ran up and see, nothing there.....

story no.2
the manager room was a bedroom, split into 2 rooms for office use, so there was a small window they blocked it with some plywood and plaster it so it looks like part of the wall, one evening, when everyone was out, he was busy doing his work, he heard something scratching the plywood...keep scratching harder and harder..he shut his pc and went off straight without thinking much.

story no.3
a former manager there too, was easing himself inside the washroom (this washroom comes with bath tub and its huge room, so standing at the other side by the tab and look back, it felt eerie cos big and quiet room) then after happily finish doing his business..washed his hand, then when wanna go out, the door knob couldnt twist...he also couldnt make phone call, no reception, he been shouting for help, nobody can hear until bout 1.5 hour later, his secretary recalled his boss went in and never came out....she went there approach the door, and open it with a single twist on the knob...the boss was pale, tired and angry....cos couldnt come out..stood there the whole 1.5hrs

story no.4
one evening, a husband of the staff there fetch his children and came "lepak" while waiting for his wife finishing her work, there was a mini playground for children there....so he let her play a while, then she ran back and inform the dad that there was a "abang" who scolded her for playing there...and keep pointing to that direction which is nobody there!!!

story no.5
it happened to current manager, she brought her daughter to her office on one sat cos they got plan after that, she was playing around the room and the room has a balcony, so she opened the balcony and let her daughter play around there....she suddenly came in and pointed to the balcony saying, mom mom, this uncle standing there looking at us so long, u know who is he ah.....the manager panicked and shut the door straight..it was broad daylight about 11am to 12noon....

story no.6
a salesman was sleeping middle of the night and suddenly his phone rang, caller ID shown its from the office...at that time was almost 3am, he picked up and a stranger's voice told him, pls come showroom, someone wanna book the product he is selling....when asked who, he shut off....but the voice is bit weird...emotionless....

story no.7
a cheeky and naughty salesman brought a girl back to the office late nite in the pretext wanna pick up some files, then try to get intimate with her at the sofa on 1st floor next to the toilet i mentioned earlier..its adjoining to the staircase that lead to the 1st floor...as he was trying his luck, suddenly he saw a whole family (young and old staring at them with curios look but pale and white.....all are mat salleh)...this salesman jumped from the sofa straight landed at ground floor and he took MC for 2 weeks because he broke his leg....the girl didnt see anything

story no.8
the security guard always grumble, every sunday morning he sure heard ppl showering inside the toilet, he go very near the door can hear shower sound but when he open the door, nothing....and he also claimed he saw some kids sitting at the pagar beside the office at late nite..

story no.9
renovation took place few years back, and when they chopped down a huge tree, some black liquid came out from the tree and suddenly an admin staff got possessed...she talk in men's voice and very powerful until it took 3-4 person to apprehend her....while this happened, the chairs in the meeting room was flying around....hitting everywhere..and total chaos until they summon a "tok bomoh" to come and negotiate with "them" and send them into a room....behind the office...from then onward...seldom heard stories....

but what i gathered above are real stories from all the ppl i know from that company...how true, its up to u to believe because to me, i knew them for years and all the stories are consistent......and no point they made up these stories...
there was a few more stories...i couldnt recall...let me recap and i will share again soon.....

cheers & out.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
somewhere in town bro....but the sales is good there....
story no 10 & 11 i recalled but lazy to type now...hahaha...will share later.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
errr... moral of all the stories is don't work in or as a a salesman in showroom that was a haunted house... :marchmellow: Story #6... hantu also know how to call already... did anyone check the showroom phone records from the monthly bill if there was call to the designated phone #?

Wow... so many pages already (78) and going strong. Can compile into few volumes of short horror story book....

Yes, story 10, 11, ... please!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
story no 10,
inside the admin room, there was a toilet...small one. so from time to time they can hear "squeaking sound" and the door like moving slowly and slowly so the opening getting bigger and bigger...the admin close it, then few hours later it opened back...the scary thing is, the admin already pull it to lock it (the old type of latch where it looks antic)...hooked but managed to open...so every time they heard squeaking sound, they knew door opened...no one dare to comment anything...so the office save a lot of Overtime salary...cos sharp 5.30pm all balik....hahahaa...no one dare to stay back.

story no 11,
there was another manager who dont quite pantang about this, remember i mentioned the tok bomoh locked all the "thing" inside a room? it was a meeting room, unused one. so this newly transferred manager insist to have meeting there....on the 1st meeting, this manager lose his temper a bit and shouted to some of his staff....and the next day when he woke up, he lost his voice for 2 weeks...doctor also dunno why cos no sorethroat, not sick and no virus infection.....so kinda weird ya....

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Last edited:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
those "things" must be bringing "ong" to the showroom since the business is good.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if u wanna see...i can suggest something...:)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
mick87,

i can suggest you stay one nite there.....especially inside the vacant meeting room..cos all day long..the room is cold even without air con.....:)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if they follow u, ask for 4D....then buy us all lunch.....ok?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz now see my fren turbine.

At the housing only got TD04. But me 1 got L, mean td04L.

what diff btw have the L n dun have the L ?

thanks ya.. :embaressed_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience