vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
check your oil pump. I increased to almost max flow as we are not expert and does not know how hard some trees are.I Learn that the hard way when cutting a rambutan tree to smaller pieces after the tree was struck by lightning. Burnt the chain, after that oil pump fail.

Parts are cheap and available online.
Wow, chain saw also a lot to learn........ :smokin:

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Yup I have tried to be careful by censoring out my car number plate. So even if I go over the limit not easy to trace. Sure they can check through my face but it is easier for police to catch people just on the road lol.
next time say test ride in new mexico roads. this is wat most US youtubers mention when they test their car to the limits.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wow, chain saw also a lot to learn........ :smokin:
Just like car engine but smaller scale.

If cant start check for spark..Most of the time fuel is ok due to design of the carb which does not hold fuel. If no spark then change the coil. If got spark then check fuel supply where it only got fuel screw for idle and high rev.

If chain runs at idle then check clutch. Clutch spring is worn out.

If cant full throttle despite pushing the throttle to the max then check carb linkage.

Always check chain oil level to prevent damage to chain and bar. Its like checking engine oil level on our car engine.

Now got fuel injected saw and battery powered saw.

Best part is change of engine block does not require Puspakom inspection and JPJ approval..hahah

Reactions: sweelt

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
One does not discuss chainsaws in "DIY repairs on my car" thread titles. HAHAHAHAHAHA

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
where did you buy the EPAuto spillproof funnel from? I've been looking for something like this.

Also I'll be surprised if no one talks about distilled water vs tap water. hahaha
I am like him use tap water with coolant.....lol

MEngineer

MEngineer

Nov 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
where did you buy the EPAuto spillproof funnel from? I've been looking for something like this.

Also I'll be surprised if no one talks about distilled water vs tap water. hahaha
I bought it from US while I was there in country. Here you can find it too

I recall Lazada or Shopee has it got RM140. Tried to find but no there, if I come across I will post here again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

current turbine is light pressure turbo and need to be change soon.. any suggestion for bigger turbine? that suit with the engine and doesnt need lots of mod..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience