How's my signature?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Dyeu,
I thought you have got the head lamp via Internet? A normal OSRAM rear lamp bulb costs RM 5. A no-brand rear lamp bulb costs RM 1. So a simple mathematics can tell u that 1 OSRAM bulb can buy 5 no-brand bulb. You decide between the price and bulb life.

BS,
Let's do it!

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
dyeu
lately i did alot of research regarding neon lights
the local oni have LED and it is not bright...looks kinda ugly
if want neon then have to import from US

Neon by right is brighter than LED.. but more fragile
however FlowLighting and ICELED came out with ultra bright LED which is brighter than neons(Street Glow)
LED is much more tahan lasak.. and we need that, judging from msia's road condition

if possible, we can hope to make a group buy. and get it cheaper. coz 1 set of LED or Neon will easily cost 150-350 USD :(

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Maybe the admin finds that there are too many members exploit the signature place as advertisement...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yah, u are the 1 that always put "za guat" ads in your signature :)
LOL

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Someone just came back from Hatyai.. He knows better...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sim, hatyai okay? your ang pai still working? politics not stable there leh. :biggrin:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
ang pai?? wat's that?? i long time din go hatyai le.. wanna go together? hehe....

alex780924

Known Member
Jul 9, 2008
Alex, looks like you have many "lobang" or "jalan" for mod. Mind I ask how much you spend on the vertical door?
Sorry for missing in action for a while. I spent around RM7K for the door which inclusive of installation. I did it all by myself with helps from a professional welder.

For your information, Autoc***d will quote you easily RM12,000 for that. What a blood suck*r

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Yupe, AutoLoc is expensive......
But they do have the remote control automatic door opening, one push door opening as well as automatic close.

Can you imagine, unlock the car with remote, the doors pop out lambo style.......

I actually did alot of research on AutoLoc doors, and as much as i came close to make an order, unfortunately, i didnt buy those cause once you do the conversion to automatic doors, you cannot open the door manually anymore. You must use that button to activate the motors to open the door automatic. Also, it will go up, and takes away the option to open the like normal stock door.

Hence, automatic opening doors takes away the option to open the door manually and the option to open the doors like stock doors (in during instance where you dont want the doors to go up, it will).

Manual AutoLoc doors are the same as any other conversion kits. AutoLoc are slightly more pricy due to the name, and perhaps better workmanship.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share with u guys...

Cuz it's only cost u around RM7
1) RM5 - for the Flat Black can spray (make sure it's a Dove Flat Black can spray...)
2) Sand paper

Here how it goes...

1) first the head...chop shop condition...

2) then...wash n clean it...

3) sand paper the head, until all the paint remove...(u can also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience