How To Repair Car Cigarette Lighter

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by Sunny-TypeR@Apr 11 2005, 16:50
does anyone know how to repair car cigarette lighter?
[snapback]887211[/snapback]​

changed before .. quite simple ...
just buy one unit and change it .. no difficult one ..

buy where?

Any accessory shop u can get ...

bought 1 there...... RM8 only...... but need to replace it myself......... yipee....! :rofl:

open the middle compartment of the dashboard.

Confirm rosak ke..? Could it be the fuse rosak...?

got fuse ar? dun think hav fuse just for the ciggy lighter.... :confused:

got.. for proton the ciggy lighter and the side mirror controller share the same fuse.

aiya....... my ciggy lighter still okay laa...... the connection loose already...... tighten it & can use already... :rofl::smokin:

how about a 13 yrs old iswara?
also got fuse?
my dad's car...

kedai abang oso got sell the lighter. Sold for RM5.00/piece last time i checked.

I'm not too sure about the quality. Just make sure it will light a cigerette and not the whole car.:biggrin:

check on the fuse box, it will indicate which particular fuse belongs to the lighter...if fuse is burnt/the metal piece is not connected,open up your middle panel on the dashboard...check if the wire/plug is inserted into the lighter...if its not, you found your answer,if it is...just remove it,drive to the accesory shop nearby and buy a new one.Should be alright.

kedai abang oso got sell the lighter. Sold for RM5.00/piece last time i checked.

I'm not too sure about the quality. Just make sure it will light a cigerette and not the whole car.:biggrin:
the one i bought RM8 laa...... :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom