how to mod?

azrilizwan

Jan 15, 2008
please anyone help..need some opinions, i want to modified my GTR34 by changing the turbine to HKS GT2510 but is it need a lot of modification..just want to know
IS THE STANDARD CAMSHAFT, VALVESPRING AND PULLEY STILL CAN SUPPORT?
IS THE STANDARD OIL PUMP STILL CAN SUPPORT AND
IS THE STANDARD CLUTCH STILL CAN SUPPORT?

because some mechanic said all these things must change if i want to used this turbine..some said my standard intercooler also cannot support,they said to small..they recommend me to used 4 inch for the thickness..pls give some opinions...

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
ur car is GTR or GTT??? because if u r using RB25det, why would u choose this turbo, it's so small it doesn't make much difference, might as well get a bigger turbo so that u have more upgrade options in the future if you r bored with horsepower, and no need to change the turbo again. anyway, if u r looking at 300+ hp on wheels the stock internals can still take it, just need to change the clutch

looking at your post, i'd say ur car is a GTT because you said your mechanic suggests u change the intercooler and its piping, because if u r using GTR u won't need to change anything to achieve 300hp

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, is any sifu know that can 4G93 use F4M21 gearbox (on Wira 4G15 use)?:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

* Plan to upg my 4G15 to 4G93 *
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience