How to import this skyline to Malaysia?

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
eh why so many shipping people here? which company u guys from? mind telling me? coz i'm meeting all the bosses for your IT development. i can give good commission.

pm me.

btw, i'm also looking for 1 R34, anyone got lubang?

prefer black / blue.

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
fstrader said:
came out on my own now bro....u too? shipping?? ;)
yup yup..me doing shipping too..are u doing international , intra asia or east malaysia??heehe..ur office in port klang?

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
LEXITRON_ES said:
fstrader: mind to tell me which company are u attached to?cheers
hehehe..me just a small company.basically we doin shipment for o/sea students(mostly fr japs n UK).And we oso make shipment arrangement for spart parts fr a few big company.But they lar..me jsut small one.:P

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
TitanRev said:
If i study in Japan. Then after finishing there. I want to bring in my car from Japan can ah ??
Will the process be very complicated and takes a lot of time ??? By the way, what is AP ??
yes u can..once u finished study there n follow the rules,totally can bring back one k.Do letme know then..:P

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
lexitron, i am doing ship chartering and cargo brokerage for international trade mostly, seldom local but occasionally got few lor...

blackhd, hahahhaha lets go shipping TT in zth :D

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
fstrader said:
lexitron, i am doing ship chartering and cargo brokerage for international trade mostly, seldom local but occasionally got few lor...

blackhd, hahahhaha lets go shipping TT in zth :D
yeah man...lets have a TT shipping...i'm concentrating more of east malaysia (both container and conventional)..so to all the ZTH bros, if u got any cargo, at least can support me a bit la rite..ahhahahaa..

fstrader: can join ur shipping TT anot..ahaha..but me not driving skyline la...ahhaa.....rear lights look like skyline light can join ark? ehehehheheheheeeee cheers

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
LEXITRON_ES said:
yeah man...lets have a TT shipping...i'm concentrating more of east malaysia (both container and conventional)..so to all the ZTH bros, if u got any cargo, at least can support me a bit la rite..ahhahahaa..

fstrader: can join ur shipping TT anot..ahaha..but me not driving skyline la...ahhaa.....rear lights look like skyline light can join ark? ehehehheheheheeeee cheers
aiya we better not hijack ppl thread lar, nanti ppl whack kao us ahahahhaha:D

me also not driving any skyline nia...ehehhehehehehe:D

add me lar if wanna talk on shipping or blahh blahh [email protected]

fred.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
sorry to interrupt this tread..just wan to ask few question:

1) where can i check all the procedure to export out my car to india? izzit the same procedure as we import our car in?
2) is there any web site regarding this?

thank a lot

HondaAccord

May 20, 2005
Puchong
www.richmalaysian.com
wait, i need help here too.
I read the miti part for ap permit and skilled/professional worker returning to malaysia can import car back.

My case is, i m half bruneian and half malaysian, but i got brunei ic, so basically i m still bruneian. I have stayed in kl for study purpose for close to 4 years, so if i want to import 1 vehicle( example: silvia s15) to malaysia, what procedure would i have to do? can u shipping professional help me here, i can really save a lot if i get silvia here compare to kl.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
dun forget after get AP u still need to pay tax to our Only Tax Goverment.the tax is about 100% of ur current car price in ur current country.

Anyone know if the car didt get AP so can bring it into Pulau Langkawi?plus Pulau Langkawi is oni the place in Malaysia which is Duty-Free!

monmon

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Constant move
I believe Labuan is tax free too.

As for bringing in a skyline? I guess if money is not an issue to you, you could.
I gave up when my friend was going to give me his Corolla for AUD5k, I was going to bring it back to run at sepang. But I wanted it to be road legal.

I gave up hope after one call to MITI. it's almost impossible. You could approach those car dealers who import recon cars...etc they'll have the APs you are seeking.

As for tax, if u were a student there for minimum 2 yrs i believe, the tax is very little.

Then again, you did mention, money not an issue. *respect*

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
HondaAccord said:
wah another 100% of the current price in my country
I wanted to import silvia s15 (new 1), currently around b$38k+
, estimate another 100%= B$76k x exchange rate(give it higher= 2.3) rm174800, not yet including Ap license cost LOL, more expensive than buying in kl.
Is this the way to calculate the cost?
since u r a bruneian, just use ur bruneian car and drive it here in malaysia lah. no need to change plates. same as driving ur car to miri...

can right??

HondaAccord

May 20, 2005
Puchong
www.richmalaysian.com
Ya of coz no need to change stuff like license and thing when driving to miri.
I wanted to get a new rwd car to drive in west malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and play in sepang,not miri, i m still not sure of what procedure to take, any1 interested , i will be willing to make a deal if u help out.
If possible to import to kl , i think the max is 2 cars, one will be my rwd, another car maybe i will buy here and sell it cheaper there or sell to any malaysian who can help me figure out this problem. (Note: silvia s15 here b$38k-+ only), would u wanna get one? hehhehe

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
HondaAccord said:
Ya of coz no need to change stuff like license and thing when driving to miri.
I wanted to get a new rwd car to drive in west malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and play in sepang,not miri, i m still not sure of what procedure to take, any1 interested , i will be willing to make a deal if u help out.
If possible to import to kl , i think the max is 2 cars, one will be my rwd, another car maybe i will buy here and sell it cheaper there or sell to any malaysian who can help me figure out this problem. (Note: silvia s15 here b$38k-+ only), would u wanna get one? hehhehe

if u want register that car in malaysia, as usual u need AP..of course silvia in brunei is cheaper than malaysia,but if u bring it and want register in malaysia then u must pay a tax..
after u get "taksiran cukai" then u will pengsan laa..hehehe
the minimum tax for s15 is RM30K++(using student AP and s15 year 1999)..that's the cheapest..hehehe